LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector is awesome ?

And this review was so cool

And the first 2 minutes of the video was amazing

Wow 60" Screen size at only 4" away from the wall, thats pretty amazing. Pricey but definitely worth it if you have the money!

Well Holy Sh!t (as Linus would say) I've been scouring the internet for many seasons in search of a good projector. I haven't seen single one. Until I saw this. Right now I'm stuck gaming/viewing/editing on a horrific monitor that has a refresh rate slower than a disabled snail running laps. This looks like the kind of thing I need to actually enjoy the perks of #PCmasterrace.And it will also motivate me to finish my sick setup in my attic . aswell as that, I'm in high school so I don't have a ton of cash to throw around (no Nvidia tips). Thanks! (P.S. it looks amazing).                                                    So may your framerates be high and your game library be full.sml_gallery_15132_582_162080.png

Sick Product, be great to have a portable big screen experience

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

always wanted to do something with my wall :P

in our school they just installed new projectors to make the class a "smart class". with the projectors being bulky big and terrible in the picture quality department to the point where you can copy from the board since its blurry, its amazing to see a projector so small that you can even game on. 

Awesome projector! Totally solves the problem of finding the perfect height and distance to get a decent projection size. 

It´s a nice looking projector and the specs are'nt that bad either

I think this is a great piece of tech to carry in a backpack. I'd love to have this.

That would be pretty neat to use for a small theater room I had in mind. 

I think that it's a cool concept. I like the idea. The projector looks really cool on the outside and seems to be quite compact. Great for home theaters and seems to be pretty decent for gaming as well. Also, it made a cool video spawn on the LTT channel (or at least one that's cooler than the usual videos). I would really like to own such a thing.

Damn LG is Really innovating. Now Pick me!........Pick me!...........Pick me!...... Linus........Luke........Nicks..........Dennis....... Crap!

8 minutes ago, 243205_1454181892 said:

When I first saw the video for this I was like is this a trailer for watchdogs 2 because it gave that feeling to me

Will channel super fun ever do a watchdogs themed thing

That moment you realize you thought you had a account through steam but instead it was through your email

looks like a neat little thing, do want

Compact and light weight projector ( If Linus can hold that thing with his tiny hand, it is prob pretty light ), that's pretty much all I can wish for.

Hmm witcher on my wall hmmmm. 

I can use this when my friends wants to watch some movies or just want to play some games. I can also use this so my org has something to use when we are reviewing some captured footage of out little airsoft skirmishes after the game so that everybody can see it

I think this projector would be great for not only gaming and movie watching but other visual projects that have short space restraints. I'd love one to mess around with, awesome technology.

The 1st small AND usable projector I have seen so far.

This projector looks baller and the video to go with it too! 

Linus Slick Tips 

Need to put it through a torture test