Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Hmm from what i saw, with these projector you don't have to put it behind you when watching movies, so no more shadow of people walking around haha

I hope I'm lucking on the timezone difference, only saw the video on Youtube today (damn you holidays!).

The projector looks awesome, especially it's short-throw functionality.
This might be the piece I'm missing for my home office / gaming station. Especially as I don't have a lot of room to place the projector and I don't want to ceiling mount anything. I might need a whitescreen though, as I don't think my GF would allow me to paint a white square on the wall :P

---

Mooh

~ RandomCow

I think is rly cool, i knew a lot of people that use proyectors to paint artistic things on the walls and this is awesome to do that job. Is also rly cool for game,office and has good image.

I think the way they use a mirrored projection is pretty neat.  Not actually sure it makes it any more useful, since other projectors could get some pretty nice angles anyway, but hey, still neat.  Would totally use this at my New Year's party, cause sometimes TV's aren't big enough for our shenanigans.

This puppy looks very cool! I have a big empty wall that I could use this with. Hopes for a last-minute win? :ph34r:

Last day, so might as well squeeze myself in.

Considering the ultra short-throw LG PF1000U, you gotta think convenience first -- it beats your traditional, extremely expensive, & space-wary idea of a home theater by means of the no-fuss short-throw concept. That's interesting, right? Makes you wonder if short-throw has traction over the traditional projector in technology markets.

Spoiler

if you're reading this, did I win?

On 7/10/2016 at 5:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/18/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This should be great for home cinema and game

It looks sweet! That'd be so cool to use during a movie night with friends over. I wonder if there's a way to use a chromecast to stream stuff to it. If I win I'll definitely be looking into it.

Anyway, thanks for the giveaway!

my friend Linus i love your videos a lot and I wish if i can enjoy your team but i am so far from u ... i watch almost every single video for you  and i feel i have exactly same interest .. like for you and for your team 9_99_9 ...   Sulaiman Abdullah >> from >>> Saudi Arabia ...:D

I wound be proud to own on of those... I make videos for a living, and boys would it be great to have one of those do display my work on events and to build a proper home cinema.

Fingers crossed i'll get one of them. :D