LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Nice device 

There will be some great football evenings if i geht it 

Would be awesome to watch anime and movies on this beast!

Oh, the date changed to the 18th... I've got time to enter! Yeah, that's one tiny, easy-to-install projector. I've always been a projector fan, and have had a couple in the home theatre... but this comes with a massive down-side normally: Mounting holes based on the projector's throw. Argh! My theatre room ceiling is full plaster patches, which were needed to cover the various mounting holes. This LG would certainly put an end to that drama. Good luck everyone, and congrats to the winner.

It should be very nice to....watch more LTT video xD

I hope I get entered I just got permission to create an account from my parrents so I could enter the giveaway.

I would love to use this in my room instead of my current setup of hanging a tv from the cealing with string.

This is exactly what I need for my college apartment. Just wish I could afford it right now. Cool design, way to go LG.

Just got back from a week off and trying to scrape my way in. Great Job LG, this thing is like magic! Looking forward to some great summer movie nights if this comes to me.

As someone who doesn't have a lot of room/money for a proper projector setup, this would be fantastic!

Wouldn't mind having one. Can be used when you move around a lot.

it looks really cool and would be awesome to use in my room. such a huge picture despite the short distance to the wall. IT's just awesome.

It is awesome, especially for small room like mine,
i wish to win it!

LG is such an underrated company. I use the LG G4 to recorded videos for YouTube and people are surprised by the quality of the image. Great innovation with the back of the phone buttons. Love to open the projector up and see what's inside lol. 

probably the only reasonable solution for a ceiling projection

I'd love to use this as a replacement for my current monitor. It looks great!

Hmm from what i saw, with these projector you don't have to put it behind you when watching movies, so no more shadow of people walking around haha

I hope I'm lucking on the timezone difference, only saw the video on Youtube today (damn you holidays!).

The projector looks awesome, especially it's short-throw functionality.
This might be the piece I'm missing for my home office / gaming station. Especially as I don't have a lot of room to place the projector and I don't want to ceiling mount anything. I might need a whitescreen though, as I don't think my GF would allow me to paint a white square on the wall :P

---

Mooh

~ RandomCow

I would love to replace ma TV with thise projector!

I think is rly cool, i knew a lot of people that use proyectors to paint artistic things on the walls and this is awesome to do that job. Is also rly cool for game,office and has good image.