Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I personally love this projector. It would make a great projector for a cinema room. This would be so cool to have. This would be the only way I would be able to get this projector because i don't have $1,300 to shell out. The design is excellent and i love that it comes with Smart TV features.

In my opinion one of the best looking and with the best hardware projector out there, LG has done a really good job with this one

Intel3570k  at  4.5ghz 1.300v  Noctua NH-D14    Gigabyte Gtx 970 G1   AsrockZ77 Extreme 6/TB4     Corsair8Gb vengeance memory    120GB Corsair Force SSD     1TB WD black      NZXT Switch 810

It´s an amazing tool for gaming and for work. It could be a dream to have one to share with friends and coworkers.

The amount of bragging rights to win this would be amazing, on top of that using a sound bar like you recommended TVs are overrated;-p 

That seems to be a projector for every need! I hope there is an option to also use it from further away without needing a 30m cinema wall...

I would like to combine this projector with my tablet (connecting via HDMI) and using NVIDIA GameStream (Moonlight) to stream my PC games in 1080p60fps while using my Xbox One controller with the wireless adapter on the go in the streets. That is my life goal :)

honestly that projector looks awesome! I would use it instead of a TV for for pretty much everything. I would also use it for DND to project the in game environment, stats and things like that

I think that this projectors form factor will soon become standard (i hope) and its cost will hopefully drop as time goes on and the tech improves.

I always loved proyectors, i mean, cinemas wouldn't be a thing without them, and this product is killer no doubt, i would absolutely love to win one of these to step up my home cinema.
Good luck everyone!! :)

Would be great for a living room theater 

Personal Rig:

CPU: i7-7700K  | Mobo: MSI C236A Workstation | RAM: 2x G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 8GB = 16 GB  | GPU: ASUS GTX 1070 Strix | Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 256 GB, WD Blue 1 TB, WD Red 2 TB, and WD Scorpio Blue 320 GB | Case: Enermax Ostrog Black and White | PSU: EVGA 600B 600W 80+ Bronze | Cooling: Noctua NH-U12S in Push/Pull with Black Noctua Industrial Fans, 2 120mm Noctua Chromax Fans, and Corsair AF120 on the side panel | Display: Two 22" Asus VE228 1920 x 1080 on a WALI Arm (I share displays/desk with two builds) | Mouse: Logitech M705 | Keyboard: Logitech K350 | Random: 90mm of CableMod RGB Magnetic Strips | OS: Win 10 Education x64 

32" Samsung CF397 1920 x 1080

Linux/test Box:

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600  | Mobo: ASRock AB350M mATX | RAM: 2x Crucial 8 GB DDR4 = 16 GB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Storage: Sandisk SSD Plus 120 GB, Kingston 256GB SSD, 2x Seagate IronWolf NAS Drives  | Case: Corsair Carbide 88R mATX | PSU: Corsair CX500 | Cooling: Stock Cooler and 3x Cooler Master 120mm Fans | Display: Two 22" Asus VE228 1920 x 1080 on a WALI Arm (I share displays/desk with two builds) | Keyboard: Logitech K270 | Mouse: Logitech M185  | OS: Ubuntu 18.04 and Windows 10 Pro x64

Laptop (Acer Pedator Helios 300):

CPU: i7-7700HQ  | RAM: 16 GB DDR4  | GPU: GTX 1060 6 GB | Storage: 256 GB SSD and Seagate 1 TB Firecuda | Display: Acer IPS 15.6" 1920 x 1080 Display | Mouse: Logitech M557 and built-in trackpad (never use lol) | Keyboard: built-in keyboard and Logitech K480 | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64

Other Devices I use:

Phone: iPhone 7 128GB Jet Black  | Tablet: iPad Mini 4 128GB LTE  | Media Box: Apple TV 64GB | Amazon Echo Spot | TV: Some 42" JVC 1080p (this has a good image 6 years later) | Backpack: Some SwissGear Laptop Bag | Camera: GoPro Hero 5 with a Rode Mic | Zoom H1n | Blue Snowball | Surface Go 128GB with 8GB of RAM