LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector seems to do a lot more than your average projector, something like both a projector for serious business use and a smart-tv in one, it can apparently do 3D as well if you get 3D-glasses separately, something I do feel Linus should have covered somehow.

And coincidentally enough, this is the same model that another famous youtuber decided to get for a home theater setup, and although his review was not as entertaining, it was way more in-depth, here is the link for those interested.

P.S. While the 200" warehouse-video was cool, the part with the sirens was a bit lame, it would have been easier to suspend my disbelief had it been a nightwatchman shining a torch on you to make you flee.

I want to take one of these with me when I'm working Burning Man so me and some buddies can play games in our downtime!

I got my first projector out of a dump- it's very portable, but the very dim, low res, and can only manage about a 50" screen at about 20 feet away. I think the short throw and brightness of this projector are pretty incredible!

Unbelievable that this thing can throw a 60" image at 4" from the surface. Now that's something I've just got to see!

This would be awesome to use in my new game room

This projector is perfect for my little lower mainland skycave!

Followed on twitter... (I had to make an account just for that! You've turned me to the dark side LS!).

I would absolutely love to have this amazing piece of art from LG. I've loved their tech for years and this just goes to show that they continue to push the boundaries of technology. 

Personally, I would love to have this because I am moving to a new apartment in a month and have been trying to find a way to set up a media room. I recently made a plex media server and this would be great to watch my anime on!!!! Not to mention gaming at 100"?! This would be so perfect my media/gaming room that even if I don't win, I will still buy it. Thanks LG! Thanks Linus!

The projector has a good exterior look to it, and the size makes it attractive as well. Such a projection size makes it better as well, LG did a really good job on a high quality yet portable projector.

It looks like a great projector for a pretty good price. Oh wait 100 inches, 3D, smart, 2 HDMI, virtually no space needed, portable... what else can you possibly want? it seems great! I would love that in my room or my basement. hell if I don't win it, I might consider buying one someday.

Whoa, my face after watching the video, was priceless, I just need it, Please Linus, you know i love you. 

Really, playing Doom at 60fps on that, would be DOPE.

@erazo17

Long-time lurker. This competition spurred registration.

What would be interesting to see is what the thermal and acoustic levels are. I'm a sysadmin and I could definitely see these kinds of projectors replacing the multiple (constantly failing) large TVs in our NOC.

Genuinely interesting product.

Love the Short film and the projector looks great, hope I can get my hands on one. thanks for sharing.

Wow! This thing is surely a game changer in projector industry!!! Well done  LG!

Its insane to be growing up with 20" CRT's to now be able to display 200". I don't think I even have a wall that big!

Looks like a great projector and it would fit in my small living room compared to traditional projectors which requires around 3 meters to get a good image size

Desktop: i7-6700K / Asus Z170 S / H100i V2 / LPX 2400Mhz 16GB / 960 EVO 250GB / 2x 860 EVO 500GB / RM750i  / NZXT H440 XB271H + Z22n Monitors

Laptop: Thinkpad T450s / i7-5600U / 12GB / 860 EVO 500GB

Seems very cool and convenient :D

It would be fun to use and have

It seems like a great product which would be quite useful at meetings or just a thing you can bring to your friends to watch some sports etc. Really nice that it can be that close to the wall.

This projector looks awesome. You can play almost anywhere with 100". The setup looks incredibly easy.

One of the most sophisticated projector I've seen. Would be great for a cramped room, thanks for that ultra short throw technology.

This looks really cool and I'd love to win this for my room. xD

I think this is awesome that we have come this far with projectors that we can have them so close to a wall and then we get the huge images we would need to be over 10 feet away before.

Just the small size of this thing and the size of image this thing can do is amazing 

I thinks its crazy thats at 4 inches away its a 60 inch screen. Thats ridiculous.