LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

awesome...does it come with a neck support ;-)

I think the projector is cool that it features onboard sound and can project such a precise and fluid image from such a short or far distance 

literally the most amazing projector i have seen in my life. i hope it goes up to 5k. also it would be amazing if i were to win one

By far one of the higher quality short throw projectors, you cannot find anything as nearly as clear as the picture with this one. also i'm an LG fanboy so anything they make is a masterpiece 

I always wanted to have a home theater room with a projector. I would sure enjoy it and would help guide me through countelss memorable experiences. Great product!

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

1. Always dreamed of having a projector for a proper home theater set up. Everyone thinks i'm crazy though. With a projector like this, making a proper home theater set up would be that much easier. I'm even considering this for something to carry around when I go to a friends house and we have movie night or a gaming session. So awesome!

2. How will anyone know that I followed LG? My twitter is different from my name on LTT. 

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

I see this projector being great for a student or a constrained media room, would be my first choice for my media room if I needed a protector.

Man, this would be perfect for my tiny 6 man student apartment. I've thought about getting a projector many times, but then I need space to put it behind us. A short throw this short would make it so easy! I need this.... I need this in my life...

Would be kickass to gather some friends and play street fighter and the like on this!

Good luck to all :)

Oh my damm i want this projector!

Would be nice for my htc vive so everyone can see what you do in VR. :)

My goodness! This projector is literally the coolest thing.

The lighting camera work on this one was fantastic, the projector looked good too!

I'm just curious if with this high end piece of art is possible to shoot the picture directly to the eye retina. ^.^

The perfect projector for a home theater. It's really cool that it can get so close to the wall, and not least is so compact

WHAT!? A Projector that can do a short throw? WHAT!? 

Pardon me, but this will simplify everything.

And yeah, I never really tried a projector that can do 1080p Full HD. It will be a really awesome experience if I can try this one. 

Pardon my bad English. Keep rockin guys. 

Looks very cool, but price is hight like every projector.

Wow this is exactly what I've been looking for! Not one of the projectors I have used in the past managed to get such a clear image from that distance. I wonder how well it performs once I mount it on my ceiling, there is so little room to work with. It nearly costs as much as my MacBook Pro and it's not even available in The Netherlands (yet), so sad.

But installing that would surely raise the amount of time I'll be in my room this summer.

P.S. Why do they always include so much glossy plastic on the parts you touch the most, shame.

Wow, what a crazy little projector! It reminds me of that one 4k projector that was at CES or some other trade show that Linus looked at that used lasers to project an image from super close up.

would be perfect for my new room :) really like how compact it is!

Between my charity event, lan parties, and back yard movies with the family and friends I would get a lot of use out of this unit. The short throw with that kind of quality is a game changer, and would help by getting rid of the trip hazard that are cables running to the projector from the wall.