Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I was researching for a projector for my home theater setup, and this is perfect. Full HD and short throw!? Things could not get better. Although I am not going to use on a 200' screen but able will definitely try if I bring this out to somewhere I can. I though I would only be able to use whatever project I bought in my house, now if I am lucky enough, I will be able to carry this bad boy around. 

Twitter: @RichardTang18

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Finally a projector that will fit in my bathroom and they said my poops couldn't last longer. American on!

I really would enjoy the LG projector, but I feel that the price is way too high for regular (gaming) usage for most consumers, costing over $1k? Holy crap. Otherwise from price, it looks like it's a great product if you can get one, and maybe go hang out with friends playing games in a group, LAN party, and bringing party games to a few other places where it doesn't have a TV. Great for people who travel a lot, doesn't require extra speakers to bring along, and projects large and vivid images, even at close ranges.

I'm not big on projectors but seeing it in action in Project Backpack was pretty awesome and got me a little excited. I've started clearing a wall for the future. :D

Also, Project Backpack was an amazing video. Really really good.

All aboard the Floatplane!

Gaming PC: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | AMD Wraith Stealth | ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac | G.Skill Flare X 32GB (16GBx2) | NVIDIA GTX 1080 8GB FE | Fractal Design Node 202 | Samsung 860 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD

Streaming PC: AMD Ryzen 7 1700 | AMD Wraith Stealth | ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac | G.Skill Aegis X 8GB (4GBx2) | ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 | Fractal Design Node 202 | Mushkin Enhanced Source 500GB M.2 SSD

Daily Driver: ODroid H2 | Intel Celeron J4105 | G.SKILL Ripjaws 16GB (8GBx2) | HardKernel Type 2 Case | Intel SSD 600p 128GB NVMe SSD

Looks like an awesome, high quality product. I'm in the process of setting up a new system and this would make an amazing display. Keep up the good work LG +LMG!

I think this is a cool projector that you can just throw in front of a wall for you and your friends or get your whole street and put it on your garage door and have a neighborhood movie night.

Honetsly great product from LG. Something I would actually purchase apart from a tv or sound bar. Very compact and easy to carry around. Hope to see it in the mail soon! :P

Honestly, the projector is ballin'. Short distance projection for a big image, extremely well suited for lan party or movie watching. From what I can tell within the video, the quality of the image looks good for a 200'' projection, the only question is, how much does it cost to replace the projection lamp after it's worn out ? :)

it looks awesome and super manageable but I wounder how dark do you need it so you can really see things video look good and all and how fast is it and douse it heat up much you know. it would be so cool to have that as a screen to watch movies of the pc or laptop when going to a buddy place.