LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

My god, this thing looks amazing. I imagine it'd be even more amazing mounted on a wall and shot up at the ceiling; forget couch gaming, bed gaming's where it's at!

Sounds great for dorms... I'd love this!

This looks amazing. I would love to win one i would turn my extra room into a home theater.

A nice looking product, with great specs, someones going to have some gooood fun with this! 

I have learned quite a bit about projectors over the years as my dad and I have built and upgraded a diy 10' projector to watch movies on, and i have to say that the most amazing thing i have noticed about the lg short throw is that it manages to maintain a perfectly rectangular image at a variety of distances. However, that isn't to say that the small size, out of the way floor placement, or namesake short-throw of the image from projector to wall aren't impressive.  

Unfortunately, the projector doesn't appear to be without fault. From the video, it looks like anyone wanting to take full advantage of the projectors 100' span will need to deal with significant gap between the picture and the ground, which could limit possible configurations. In the end the convenience far outweighs the slight inconvenience, although more problems will likley be brought up by owners in the future.

This looks amazing! OMG I would love to add this to my collection, LG has my heart with this projector :x

I want to strap it to a mini itx system built in the define s nano, compact portable desktop gaming PC without dragging around monitors

Never heard of short throw projectors before watching the video, the design is actually very cool.

This thing looks awesome. I just learned about short throw projectors a couple of months ago and have wanted one ever since. This would definitely clean my setup up quite a bit!

This Seems quite useful - for example putting on the mantle for an instant tv sized experience

Is something so short-throwing really needed?  4 inches for 60 inch screen?  Maybe...  But it's also extremely good quality, maybe I just need to try one out to see the appeal of such short throw.  Always considered 4 feet back to be about half way from where I'd sit, so no problem mounting something that far back.  Then again, maybe I just haven't experienced it yet.

Quality of it tho, damn son.

Amazing production. The kids and wife would be all over it. I really need to be more active on here. Really a great group of people.

Nice projector, would go nice with my new home theater.

Hello LG!!!!

Can I get 3 for eyefinity pls? 

also, could it be used upside down?

so i can attach this to the ceiling instead??? 

That's an awesome projector, if i got that i would set it up in our storage room for movie night :D. I would also wanna see what games would look like on that.

I wonder if by changing the mirror I could use this on a curved wall... 

Great quality along with portability. I really wish I could get my hands on one as part of a gaming rig or media device would be gross. I would never have to complain about split screen gaming ever again 

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is actually awesome. I've always had problems playing games on a projector. With either the quality being garbage or the projector being too bulky. Really an awesome piece of tech. 

How the heck does this thing throw so wide? its insane. 

I was researching for a projector for my home theater setup, and this is perfect. Full HD and short throw!? Things could not get better. Although I am not going to use on a 200' screen but able will definitely try if I bring this out to somewhere I can. I though I would only be able to use whatever project I bought in my house, now if I am lucky enough, I will be able to carry this bad boy around. 

Twitter: @RichardTang18

It is one of the better at the price especially when we are talking about 200" of screen.

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Finally a projector that will fit in my bathroom and they said my poops couldn't last longer. American on!