LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Seems like another great idea from LG! If I got this, who knows how many more movies I'll watch!

If I were given $1,200 to spend on any type of boxed shaped electronic... This is the boxed shaped electronic is the one i would buy...  

I do have to say, owning one of these would be pretty interesting. With it being semi-portable, it is such a easy unit to bring hd gaming where ever you go(Kinda what the video states xD) If it wasn't so pricey i would defiantly buy one to go with my gaming laptop. Maybe ill get lucky and win one of the two! Who knows :) That would be something!

I like that it is portable and easy to install!

I didn't even know it was possible to make a projector that sits that close to the screen. Good job LG.

May be great for 200" gaming, but I don't have a warehouse so I'll settle for 60". Also, I wonder how it will be to do other tasks other than gaming and watching videos. 

I would love to play some games on an awesome projector like that! I've always thought projectors are so cool and have multiple purposes. Gaming, Movies, really anything you can do on a screen, except much bigger! I really hope that I win, I would use it every day!!!

This looks like a cool and versatile tool for various scenarios (and easy to move about!)

This would be an amazing addition to any LAN party! :D

Would absolutely love to use this in my barracks room!  The other Marines I live with get bored easily so it would be perfect for tournaments and watching games and UFC fights.  Plus this thing can go anywhere... bring the party wherever i want to :D

This would be perfect for a bedroom set-up for me, the ceiling in my master bedroom is angled, and it just so happens to be angled perfectly for head-on viewing from a lying position!

This would really be cool to be able to go over just about anywhere with your computer or laptop and be able to play with your friends. New way of brining gaming virtually everywhere you go. 

Hello linustechtips!

I remember when I started following your magnificent youtube channel, I watched about 50 your videos that day, and since then I follow your channer every single day.

It's almost like a day without Linus Sebastian or Luke Lafreniere is a sad day. And today I watched a wonderful piece of art - Project Backpack.

Yes, I said piece of art, because it was not like any of your previous videos. It was artistic and almost breathtaking.

Loved every second of it, and as Linus said - "...It was shocking ammount of work for a mere 2 minutes of runtime... " And it wasn't unnoticed Linus!

Now couple of words about PF1000U projector. It's an amazing piece of hardware, and I'm sure the best engeneering crew managed to bring  PF1000U to life.

I'm a bit into Catering job-wise, I used to be a bar tender, but now I'm more of a bar manager. Why am I telling that?

It's because I had an idea earlier to buy a decent projector to show our clients movies or matches in certain hours to make them even more happy.

But now, when there is an opportunity to participate in such a giveaway, I'll wait couple of days to see the results, maybe I'm lucky this week.

By the way I'm from Poland, see your national team at worlds! Who knows maybe every single match of World Cup will be projected by PF1000U projector?

https://twitter.com/TitooLiberum

@LGUS Hello guys! You are an amazing company, and I'm a lucky owner of two your monitors! 2x24' to be exact ^^

This would be a great addition to my gaming setup! Thanks for the giveaway!

The short throw optics blow my mind!  Would love to tote along on vacation for movies and gameplay, screw hotel TV's!

I want it cuz it's freakn cool and watch "some" videos by 200" hehe if u know what i mean

First time poster, hopefully luck is on my side. I could really use one for my new gaming rig to use outside.

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be perfect for a four player split screen game. Very interesting how small a distance it can work from.

This projector looks awesome, especially for the size. It's amazing the size that is capable at such a small distance, truly outstanding projector. Good job LG!

This is an absolute beauty and on top of that its LED so one doesn't have to worry about burning out the lamp or about excessive lamp cooling periods.

Mobile gaming life just keeps getting better. 2 thumbs up for this little beauty. :)

That looks like the coolest projector I've seen. Maybe using it camping or something? The possibilities are mindblowing.

“Look at you soaring through the air majestically... like an eagle. Piloting a blimp.” - GLaDOS