LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector is pretty Lit!? 

It would be cool to watch movies in this!

Would love to bring this into work one day and get some N64 going!

It looks really nice and practical. I think I would use it at my office for some dead time gaming. Good luck everyone! :D

This looks like a cool small projector. And I love that you can have it that close to the wall. 

On 10 July 2016 at 3:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

My thoughts on the projector is that it looks light, compact and would be a qwerky addition to anyone's setup, big or small. This could be used as a great tv replacement as the screen resolution is huge! One downside would be the reflective mirror getting dirt, fingerprints or other guff on it as it would show up obviously on the screen.

As i don't own this product so i cannot tell you all the nitty gritty things about it but it looks good in my opinion, who knows maybe i could test it if i win!

Follow lg on twitter by the way https://twitter.com/LGUS

And subscribe to Linus https://www.youtube.com/user/LinusTechTips

Hope i win ;)

Good luck everyone :P 

I've been looking for a projector to use on my rig for a while, since I love large screens. I think I found the one.

It's so pricey though. ;~;

:kokoro:

Hello,

Is that a mirror to create a bigger picture, or a lents?

gz

This Beamer would go well with my Teufel Speakers. ;)

BTW Really nice video you guys did there!

Fascinating concept and it sits amazingly close. I'm wondering if I could get a UPS or something to power this remotely. 

small ... look awesome ... hmm ... and if everything go well ... i will need something like this to my dungeon ...d7809dc71d59833e430db55b60ebe353214b87dc

The PF1000U seems awesome, you get a big and clear picture without having the projector forever far away from the surface you want the image on. Looks small enough too that it could fit anywhere without getting in the way of what you’re trying to accomplish. Bluetooth connectivity would work perfect with my UE Boom too!

I love how small it is, and the ability to take it places. It would be a really great help for me, as I am in FBLA and do presentations often, along with gaming at home.

It would be sweet to use this to play split screen Borderlands or to keep the party going with a stream or movie at our LAN party.

Looks like an awesome projector would be great for projection mapping or just playing games on.

Love projectors. Helped me get through those tough times during them Iraq deployments. All I needed was a white bed sheet to hang inside the tent as my wall.

This looks awesome, reminds me of those disco lights.

Not bad piece of hardware if I say so myself.  Just one question thought, does it blend ?:P 

38297792.jpg

This projector would be great for big parties with games and media in general perhaps some LTT on the big screen.

I actually love the idea of a portable gaming setup. I'd probably pair this with a small form factor PC or performance laptop and use it on vacation and at school towards the end of the year when nothing's going on. This is such an awesome product!

This projector basically fixes one of the biggest issues regular consumers have with projectors which is awesome. I've looked into getting a projector a few times over the years but the space issue always kept me from going forward. Now I can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel. If I could somehow afford or win one.

This is awesome! I only have like a 24" television so this would be a BIG upgrade for my gamecube :). 

Pretty awesome machine. Thank you guys for all your hard work. LMG is amazing.