LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This projector looks awesome, I'm an Audiovisual fanatic and I'm starting to get into the projection mapping world but I've to rent a good short-throw projector an that's a little bit expensive. . . so i would love to win this projector:D

This is so useful, in my college we love to group around and play smash brothers or mario kart, and the proyectors suck (they are a pain to setup!) if this isnt too pricey i would def get it. 

That thing looks awesome. I was just thinking the other day how nice it would be to get rid of the TV in the living room and just use the wall to project. Being able to have it project so large while being so close to the wall is a game-changer.

I've learnt a new comparative!!!

Good, Better, PF1000!

The video you guys made was pretty cool. I can appreciate the number of hours I know it took to make that. And this projector is awesome, I'd love to try working in android studio on this thing. And do some retro gaming off a raspberry pi or something.

I would be awesome to have a cinema setup in my house. My roommates and I could relax after school. 

I just graduated and this would be an awesome projector to have for furnishing my new place! Waaaaaaay out of my budget to get normally though - the tech and design on this thing is really cool!

This thing is cool as shit. Would definitely be a massive improvement over my current setup for movie watching, which is just my laptop. 

I'd love to get one of these in my hands. I'll use it for my own private outdoor cinema.

eh, its ight 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

On 7/9/2016 at 8:48 PM, CPotter said:

this projecter seems awesome and would love to do my gaming on it

It looks amazing! I really like how LED technology has come so far, longer life span and much lower power consumption. Gone are the days of the molten halogen lamps. This a must for anyone using or wanting to use a projector in a small room.

Its a great projector and what a coincidence since I was thinking of turning one room of my apartment into a gaming/cinema room.  

Realy cool looks good

I always have a problems with protectors in small room to get big image

I think this projector is rad! I'd love to have one and use the huge white wall that I have in my room, which is totally empty, at least until I get that projector ;)

I'd love to win! My super dark basement would be a perfect spot for such a short-throw projector. Thanks!

This would be great for a home theatre :P

Never won anything in my life so if I win this it would be unbelievable but very awesome!...if I don't win either way very cool on LG and Linus Media Group to Colab and make this giveaway happen!. Cheers to all And good luck!??

P.S. Very cool sort LG video Linus! ???

I like the projector and how it doesn't need to be far away from the wall to have a larger picture, I like the compact styling that LG had done. I want one even if I don't have a screen or a blank white wall to project the image to, at least my mom would like it too and she would probably put it on the family room if I got one, she likes things to be tidy, so a short throw projector like this would be perfect. 

Well, It looks cool as a projector and Im keen on trying it. I've seen some other projectors (ahem not giving out the names tho ) which bundle harman kardon speakers and some -ultra- cool features. So Im really into this and would love to have a chance to review. Thanks a lot :)

Amazing projector, it is really small but looks beautiful in the video B|