LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I want one compact easy to use and a great way to game when on the go and or just when you need a projector for school :P

This device give us the opportunities of doing so many things with such little requirements. 

Seeing as a hang out with friends a lot and we frequently lug an annoying projector setup around, this would make life a lot easier. Surprised this tech hasn't been around longer.

And so my wife says go play at the garage, I would be glad to with this guy and the kids. haha

Just awesome!

this would make an awesome home theater for a small room.

I think if I win I can use this projector to finally become a professional counter strike player... at this point I don't have very many other options.

Technology! Just when you think you've seen it all, it slaps you, slaps you hard!

Sweet I have the perfect spot for that.

"IT DOES NO GOOD IT NEVER DIES
           EVIL NEVER DIES"

I think this projector gives a good alternative to one that hangs from the ceiling as I do like to keep cool with the many fans in my house.

That's actually pretty cool. Never thought there would be technology like that. 4" away is insane for 60" of screen.

Remember to drink water!

The best thing about it is how close to the wall it can be.

Now that is a funky little projector. I wish there were more of these Ultra Short Throw projectors in the wild, a 4k version would be Epic (talking to you LG) :D but would still love one of these for my nice white wall....hint hint LG haha.

Love the idea of gaming and watching content on this. The experience would be amazing!

This is pretty slick. I'd like to give that a shot

What I like about the PF1000U projector is how you could enlarge the screen by distance and still maintain the same response time. This could be a future for monitors. Everything is going from the use of lights now! Lifi and the PF1000U projector. :D

This projector is one of the most lit things I have ever seen, I can see so many practical and fun uses for it and it's just awesome straight up. Sadly don't have the wallet for it though :(