LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Wow, such screen, much awesome.

Would be nice to play with friends. 

It just looks amazing, and would be a great addition to my setup.

It looks great! I would definitely use this, I know of a place perfect for it.

Seems to be a very sleek and stylish projector. The portability factor is very intriguing! 

Looks pretty awesome, would love to get my hands on one for my room at Uni. Small room with large walls this would be perfect for gaming there.

This projector looks absolutely bomb i would love to play doom or pull some moves on cs:go on this thing!!! Actually it would be the best for watching movies with the family anywhere.. so cool!

It looks like an awesome projector. It'd be a really easy way to watch a movie on the huge area, although I'd more than likely be playing games on it.

Would love to give this a try with my dell xps 13

proyector looks baller AF,would be awesome to win it  :)

The projector looks like it has a nice small size, perfect for the road. I'd set up an outside theater for the family with it. Here's to shamelessly registering for a giveaway!

Very cool little device...Tons of posiblities with something this compact and this powerful.

The design is really freaking cool and have been wanting a projector for ages.

If I had one of these I could make it the largest screen I have ever played on.

wow.  This is amazing!  I've been looking for a good short throw for a while now.  I live in a limited space and this would be great to help remove some clutter around where my tv sits.  I've been watching your videos and frequenting your forums for a long time but this is the first time I actually decided to create an account. (bravo!) 

Sent my tweet and follow over to lg. Fingers crossed!

I have always loved projectors but this one is truly spectacular, talk about a bright bulb and portable too? AHHHH

First off your little short was awesome, though it looked like Linus was breaking into Linus Media Group which was funny, and then when the cops came and he ran away i was also confused because i thought he had entered his own property.  The projector is awesome, i'd love to get my hands on one for either playing LoL, or other games with friends, or watching movies when i'm on Army duty (off duty but on orders)

Love this Projector looks portable enough to lug around to lan parties and smash bros events YES PLEASE.

This would be the most perfect projector for my man cave!!!!! Thank you for the opportunitty! 

Well when you first glance at this particular projector its like nothing you've ever seen before, and it steps away from that traditional Projector we are all used to seeing. The LG PF100U sets a new standard in the Projector market with its small sleek design and its ability to project images up to 200" while only sitting a mere 15 inches away from the screen/wall you are presenting on. The price point is a lil steep but you can expect that from a projector that provides so much in such a small form factor. LG has done good by me once again and has proved its professionalism, marketing tactic , and presentation in the technology market we see today. Good job LG! 

header.png

This is pretty darn cool -- reminds me of the Epson short-throw projectors (which seem to be commonly used now in businesses and education) which are typically wall-mounted above a whiteboard. I wonder if this device would/can work like that.

Awesome looking projector!!! Going off to college soon, wanna help me be the cool guy? ;)

I think it awesome, give me 3 for a eyefinity setup

if you want to annoy me, then join my teamspeak server ts.benja.cc

On 7/9/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This thing looks awesome. if I manage to win it I am going to have to see if I can project playing NBA 2k on my white garage door and mess with the neighbors