Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

On July 9, 2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Does any one know how far the projector has to be for a 200" image

I've been a big Projector fan for many years, I've had several different ones, but the problem is always the distance for the size, which is a pain in a small apartment. This guy would be incredible to have for that type of setup.

As for what I'd use it with?

I have only two words: Perfect Dark.

Looks really nice. Especially the short throw is a great feature for me. The projector can be used instead of standard flatscreen TV. Mounting a standard projector on a ceiling must be quite labour-intensive. Routing all the cables etc. In case of  PF1000U you just place it on TV table. 

This would be the answer to our problems relating to having a big tv in a room whilst also not covering up the windows during the day...

Regards,

Matthew Stratford

CPU: Intel i7 4770K  | RAM: 4X 8GB Patriot Viper @ 2133MHz | GFX: Zotac GTX 970 (ZT-90101-10P) | MB: Asrock Z97M Pro4 | PSU: Corsair CX500M

Pretty awesome thing to consider getting. Would be cool just because of portability. Would be good also to have gathering events. Just put a movie or put mario kart on the side of your house.

This is one amazing gadget, looks cool, looks portable, a perfect gadget to bring your own cinema wherever you go. Hope I win !!

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

This would be a amazing present for my son. We're repurposing a space into a game room and this projector is the perfect solution!

This projector is really cool. I would use it every day because i have the wall in front of mai desk that is white and i need a bigger monitor and this would be more than perfect.

I have been planning a home theater room for some time now and put a hold on the project when I saw first saw this projector by LG; if I recall correctly, at the time they were not yet available in the US.  I would love to get one of these, and get that project underway, what a great starting point.

this would be great for family camping and game nights. at present we have an old VGA projector, and the kids enjoy using it with the WII console, but it isn't feasible to take it on our family trips and most hotel rooms do not offer tv's with inputs..this would be a great alternative to bringing a tv or monitor along with our other entertainment gear

1: It's awesome.

2: Dude that's some Netflix N' Chill on a whole new level!

3: It's awesome.

4: I could take it virtually everywhere, as soon as I find a flat white surface.

5: Movies, Games would be such a thrill on this one for sure! Can't wait to test it out with some psycho thrillers.

6: It's awesome.

This is a really compact projector, can display pretty darn good images, would love to have fun and watch some DotA 2 games on it, LOL.