LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

its small, stylish, and sexy the fact it can be used as close as 4" away from a wall is great from some one like me who only has a small 8ft x 8ft man cave. it certainly puts the cat amongst the pigeons as i had opted to buy a 69" big screen tv and had already ruled out having a projector thinking that i hadnt got enoth room for one. but now ill have to take another look before committing to buy an tv and way up both the pro and cons of a projector or tv (to be onist i really want one of those projector)

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Ever since I saw Techmoan's review of this I've wanted one. Super cool tech.

Very nice and practical LG product! Compact and usefull! That what everyone need! 

This would make my viewing Linus's videos a very good experience since i only have  a 15 inch laptop display

The best friend when it’s time for gaming in different places or watch a movie, I think the best projector invented, easy to transport good quality with out carrying to much about weight, good job lg I’m impressed, I wish to have one but it’s t much for me  

Definitely a perfect fit for my living room. The fact that it can produce such image size from small distance makes it very versatile.

Good luck to everyone!

On 7/9/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Love the tips man. Can I get that projector now? Lol

The PF1000U looks amazing. I love the idea of having a ultra short throw projector. No longer does anyone have to worry about blocking the projection by standing up and walking to go to the washroom. This would be amazing to have, only if someone has a wall to use.

I would probably use it as my main computer screen, because you can place it right up to the wall.

This projector looks amazing. I have an older projector, but i would love to try this one.

the projected bulb life on this thing is awesome. such a pain on older ones to replace with regular usage.

Love the video :D love this beauty, I could have so much fun with it gaming in an abandoned church, or insane asylum :D

This would be the perfect addition to my new college apartment. I would fit just right in a smaller room.

I Think this Projector is going to Change the Way people look at "BIG" Screen Gaming or a Home Cinema. and by looking at the video it looks like there is No Lag or anything. By Looking at the price it looks like a Really good investment for those who Want to Watch movies and play Games etc. With the Addition of adding in a Sound System. i Think this is a Winner !

I usually have mixed feelings about projectors because they're a hassle to set up, so this one hits the sweetspot for me.

This thing looks so cool! If I win, I can't wait to take "gaming parties" to the next level  out on the patio or something like that! xD

Its the most compact but high quality projector iv ever scene. The bluetooth is a nice touch. if i ever do get one that will be one i will be adding a bluetooth soundbar and bass and my first priority. Very nice piece of kit.

I like the design language. It looks purposeful, like a no bullshit design. It's also incredibly convenient given the form factor. I'm a student and I just moved to a new place, and I was looking to get a loan for a TV, but this is a better alternative and suits my needs better. I just think the design is timeless, and it's definitely a conversation starter... and I can't afford one since I'm Colombian and to me this is worth roughly 6 months earning a minimum.

It looks like quite the interesting machine. It costs quite a lot more than my entire computer set up. 

The PF1000U projector could be very useful from spur of the moment Halo split-screen madness :)

It would be really cool to gather a lot of friends and play something competitive outside. Great technology i say, wish i had one :)

I have a huge wall in my spare bedroom I could throw this on.  I love how portable it is too! 

What resolution is this? 

Was about to try and come up with something funny... But it failed. Seriously this is an awesome peice of kit. Gaming and film for half, but for 3D Modelling and Architectural presentation it would be most brilliant too. Wonderful much!