LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Finally, a projector that doesn't take up a ton of room just to get a decent size screen (and actually be good)

Really cool tool. I saw Linus review this and thought to myself, "I could really use something like this to help decorate my home theatre with an awesome screen"

This would have been be very useful for me at my young age as in my school as at the end of the school year we played games of a wall projector with very low res plus had ton of problem to adapt to a Play Station 2 on it; and the distance you can get a good picture this thing must be great for gaming parties

Damn, it would be perfect for long movie sessions from my bed :D

Wow, such an amazing tech, i would love to have it to play with friends anywhere, with a white wall, of course lol

Loving it already!

I like the simple setup where you dont have to mount anything one the ceiling =)

Would be epic as top monitor

CPU: AMD FX-8350 @4.2GHz cooled by Corsair H100 | Mainboard: ASUS ROG Crosshair V Formula-Z | GPU: XFX HD7970 DD 3GB | RAM: 16GB G.Skill RipjawsX | Case: ANTEC P280 windowed | PSU: beQuiet! 650W DarkPower Pro

Now @ University in Munich: Games Engineering!!!!

think its really awesome the size of it is really amazing for what it can do but its a bit on the pricey side

Super awesome, I really want one so I can fit a projector in my living room for the first time. Hd gaming on my living room wall yeehaaaa...

Awe man, one of these would be awesome for university. And even better when I go home and visit the family :D

My sister would freak out if she could play giant Minecraft...

I'm about to get into full time rv living and this looks like something that might be quite useful. Thinking it will work in the RV and I can set up a removable panel for the side of the rv so that I can game or watch movies from the surrounding grass. Never considered the idea of using a projector until I saw the video. Good stuff.

can i play cs on this little monster? :D
Great projector, im very surprised with that 200" screen

It would be a great project to creat a totally portable retro console with 200" screen 

This would be perfect for the tiny new apartment, that im renovating atm

On July 9, 2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hi and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Does any one know how far the projector has to be for a 200" image

I've been a big Projector fan for many years, I've had several different ones, but the problem is always the distance for the size, which is a pain in a small apartment. This guy would be incredible to have for that type of setup.

As for what I'd use it with?

I have only two words: Perfect Dark.

Looks really nice. Especially the short throw is a great feature for me. The projector can be used instead of standard flatscreen TV. Mounting a standard projector on a ceiling must be quite labour-intensive. Routing all the cables etc. In case of  PF1000U you just place it on TV table. 

This would be the answer to our problems relating to having a big tv in a room whilst also not covering up the windows during the day...

Regards,

Matthew Stratford

CPU: Intel i7 4770K  | RAM: 4X 8GB Patriot Viper @ 2133MHz | GFX: Zotac GTX 970 (ZT-90101-10P) | MB: Asrock Z97M Pro4 | PSU: Corsair CX500M

This projector is exactly what my brother's and I need to play splitscreen. The TV is just too small and this could be huge! 

I really want to try this, the video showcased it well!

Well i like the projector a lot the image looks pretty clear,also it would be alot of fun to have one. :)

Pretty awesome thing to consider getting. Would be cool just because of portability. Would be good also to have gathering events. Just put a movie or put mario kart on the side of your house.