Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks like the perfect Item for Small Lan Parties and Friends coming to play together and even some Let's Play :)

Great Product LG!

it looks cool and like 200' isn't that bad .. :D I would like to see how crispy colors are and things like that. I hope I win good luck everyone

This is actually really interesting as I've never seen a projector like this. I'd really like to check out all of the possible uses for this as it really seems to be a good portable solution with little compromise.

I really like how portable this is, with decent image quality. Even if i don't win i might just buy one anyway just to use it at a friend's (or maybe one of the open warehouses nearby, and no, it's not illegal because my friend owns one of the warehouses).

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good it's perfect for my living room

I think something like this would be awesome I often take my pc to friends houses. I think this would be an interesting thing to build in to a bigger sized lan case or home media build.

I love the options with having a hidden projector built into a tv cabinet. It would look like there is no projector at all and blend seamlessly into your entertainment unit. 

I would love to be able to throw up some n64 mario cart or smash on a wall after work. Im sure the whole crew would enjoy it. Also, movies.