LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

The PF10000U looks super cool and I'd love to have one!

The only downside is that it might be Too small and get moved around to easily when say connecting a cable... But that's just nitpicking for the sake of. 

This thing looks fantastic! Great for game night with a large group of people, and for streaming!

It's like a really portable monitor with virtually no screen size restrictions, it's all of my nerdiest dreams in a little rectangular box. Well, not all of them, but you get the point.

Looks really sick, and has an interesting design for a projector. I never knew you could get a screen that big from that close to a wall. Nice features to be able to have audio from it as well, that is a great idea for a projector. 

There isn't much to say, except that it is awesome, the price tag not so much. However the kind of things you expect from cool stuff anyway.

I would definitely use this at a LAN party or a Smash Bros. Tournament, I trust that LG made the thing very durable ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

~ Lachlan

It is a great product but what surface is recommended and what is its latency and refresh rate. 

It looks so awesome and fits my tiny room perfectly! Man, I wish I would win this!

Looks like a really nice option for those who can't run HDMI in their ceiling.

I think the projector is good, I love the portability, the large image scale, and from the project backpack video, it look as if the image was pretty clear! The only thing I don't like about it, many others might agree, is the price. Yes, it is a very small and easy to set up, but for about $1,400 I think it's a bit spendy. I think if the price was lowed down by even $150 at least, I would possibly buy it.

I just finished watching the short with my cousin.. and holy smokes we are both amazed. I didnt know projectors could work with only 4" distance. That is seriously amazing. I want one!

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would have been useful during high school finals when me and two friends had free reign of the auditorium.

I had to do a project at school a little while ago where I desperately needed a projector that could display these sizes at such close range, and I would have loved to have  this thing around. Were I to win it now though, I'd probably just game on it with my friends lol.

This looks like an awesome short throw projector. Looks like a great thing to set up for gaming, especially a table top gaming set up. 

This could be good for watching movies and playing games with people and not needing a TV,  could be just the item to make a setup that much better.

So cool, would love to have one in my ghetto man cave

I like the black, very sleek. I bet its a beast to play battlefield on at 2am.

3 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I was very impressed by the amount of wall space it covers while being so close, but I guess that's its point haha

Honestly, this thing is great, my friends own a farm in the countryside and using this, with a generator would be awesome to watch movies on and what not. 

Early 2020 Build : Intel i7 8700k // MSI Krait Z370 // Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Aorus 5700 XT // NZXT H500 

Early 2019 Build : Ryzen 2600X // Asus Tuff X470 // G.Skill Trident Z RGB 8x2 16GB // MSI RTX 2070 // NZXT H500 

Late 2017 Build : Intel i7 8700k // Asus Prime Z370-A // G.Skill Trident Z 8x2 16GB // EVGA GTX 1080 Ti  // NZXT S320 Elite 

Late 2015 Build : Intel i7 6700k // Asus Maximus VI Gene Z170 //  Corsair LPX 8x2 16GB // Gigabyte GTX 970 // Corsair Air 240

This looks so cool. So small and compact. This projector looks like a great package for the size,  plus 100 in from just 15 in from the wall. 

Would love one to get one for portable big screen gaming