LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

For the past two weeks i was looking at different setups with a tv or projector cause my old one is dead and i have to say that I already thought about putchasing such a badass unit,  I just hope i really delivers what it advertises ^^.

I think its a cool little projector and i would really like one myself :D

This thing looks awesome, I had no idea something like this existed, I've been using an old dell projector that I got from my mom high that they were throwing away.

I like the design of this projector. I enjoy minimalistic things :D 

Look like a badass projector, would finally allow me to start GoT and continue TWD away from the desk like I normally would do, that is, if i won.

PF1000U projector Projecting a large image from a short distance simply amazing, And in the video it looked prity dam square unlike other projectors I seen at that price point which have that weird darkness around the corners or were a little rounded.

Now if I got this which at some point I will probably need to get one for my mobile rig, People would need a crowbar to get me out of bed xD 

I'm really jealous. I actually wanted to make a similar thing to this, like an intel compute stick and similar projector for an awesome on-the-go pc without a screen. Too bad I have no idea how to make this, since I'm in high school lol. 

Awesome gadget though. I can imagine this great with friends over. 

Badass, if I had that I would take it out to parties and play games with a console or laptop! #SingaporeanJoiningTheRace 

(Twitter handle is lovefilming_) 

pOG

Omg its amazing how LG managed to make such an awesome projector. I would probably give this to my old Boy scout troop because they need a projector for some of their events.

Sweet Projector, sleek and low profile just how I like it.

Looks really cool. Not just for watching movies, but for some couch games as well.

Thoughts) A top of the line machine and a nice camping gaming must have.

Put a big projector screen on the back of the Pick-up truck and play on using LG PF1000u

This would be so epic and a awesome edition to my setup also I could set up a pretty cool home movie theatre with this it just looks awesome like supercool like Linus with fingerless gloves cool??

great projector...  i would  love  to  have it.:)

This projector looks awesome! By the looks of it, you could set it up pretty much anywhere even if there's not much space between the projector and the surface you want to project an image or video on. I have a pretty big wall next to my setup and I think it would be the perfect place to setup this baby. I pray for lord Gaben to bring me good fortune!

You guys timed it right. Im just making plans and drawings for my basement movietheater. This projector would make it way easier to fill the whole wall couse of the depth of my basement. I wish everyone good luck with the giveaway?

4 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Damn, was just considering a big screen gaming home theater and then saw this video. It would be sweet to win one!

I own a similar type of projector at home. It isn't the same but it features the same type of hardware in terms of needing a short distance to project. However, it's fading and is tremendously bulky. I've been due for an upgrade and I think that this LG is the perfect one for me.

Didn't like projector, but this thing LG PF1000U is exceptional cuz it looks badass from generic projector.

i whould loved to change my flatron monitor with this 9_9!!

I think the  PF1000U is a great idea, specially when you have bands and things up on stage and you don't have much room between the wall and the performers and you want to project certain videos or images. Would i buy one? Yes. Do i have the money? NO!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Its easy for me to watch NETFLIX and CHILL ?

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This projector looks amazing. Its brilliant how they can manage to make the image so large without having to put it several yards away.