LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Compact. Great resolution. Reliable Company.  What else can you ask for.  I'd love to win this giveaway!!

This projector is simply awesome! Too bad it's so expensive... guess I'll wait a couple of years for stuff like this to get cheaper! 

On 10/07/2016 at 4:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I would play so much Mario kart on this bad boy ?

it is a nice projector but I think LG is really bad at making phrases. "Watch how the PF1000U projector can a big screen from nearly anywhere." Is there a word missing in that phrase?

LG Fail.png

Exactly the type of projector i was looking for, for when everyone comes over for xmas this year! cool

Definitely a nice projector to watch some movies on with a group of friends or an awesome light show

Good looking small form factor projector. Good for tight rooms with lage empty walls.

PF1000U projector is Awesome product. It has big resolution and good picture. It like watch movie in cinema.

following lg.pngAn amazing projector, I have often contemplated purchasing a potable projector for work however the lack of quality has always stopped me from proceeding. The quality on this thing is amazing, and the ease of use is amazing. Would love to own one :)

Thanks LG for bringing us a piece of the future, I never understood why we weren't using LED bulb technology in projectors with a reasonable price tag. Thanks again for making my dreams possible.

It looks really cool.

I NEED THIS!!!

This would be perfect because my room is too narrow for other projectors to display that large.

Loved the video, loved the projector too. Would use this to put Netflix on my ceiling. #nextlevelnetflixandchill

Looks to be an awesome projector for travel. Probably great for watching movies while on a camping trip

It's great, because I can finally have a big projected screen in my small room, where a normal projector wouldn't be able to make such a large image 

If I win this I am so hosting a barbecue and playing Mario Kart on the side of my house

really nice and good looking projector, its nice to see new ideas for LG :)

This would be so awesome to have at the summer camp I work at.  The kids would love this!

This is awesome. I have been searching for a perfect projector for my living room gaming. Considering the size of my living room, this would be perfect. :D

This would be fantastic in a living room hung off of the ceiling. No more shadow of people going to the bathroom.

I'm having some problems fitting everything into a small livingroom and thought projectors where either bad or too expensive. This looks like a perfect solution for some movie watching and gaming.

Thanks for giving away cool stuff :)

I was looking for an upgrade to my dying projector.. Lets see how lucky I am.