LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Amazing device, I its very small and has high definition, would be amazing to have for a night with friends.

I'd love to have this as my new entertainment system so me and my friends can watch got

This could be used as a giant and movable television screen in a very small flat.

i thinks this projector is amazing ,the  PF1000U have a place in my wishes now :D

This would be awesome to bring for small events and will be pretty cool to play TF2 on. Wonder how much the lag is tho. 

I don't have a TV or any room for a stand for it. But I do have an empty white wall in my flat! 

Awesome looking bit of kit. Used to have an xbox and projector set up in the attic at my mum's house where me and my mates played Rock Band all summer. Would love to recreate that, this would be perfect!

Looks compact and powerful, would be great to bring this with me to LAN parties with friends where we usually play coop games &  have to cramp 4 of us in front of small 15" laptop screen

Looks like a super cool projector, would be fantastic to play around with :)

It would be fun to play game on such a big screen

This projector would reinvent movie nights completely! Want to impress someone with a drive in sort off movie theater you can do that just get one huge white wall and you are ready to go or buckets of white paint either way this is completely amazing. 

Its just amazing.. To be able to pull off something of that size and functionality shows how LG is determined to have a plan, and to successfully implement it in a seamless way. I'm sure it was a handful, or two, but the beauty and difference in appearance catches the eye and leaves you just waiting to see how it works. Awesome!

this projector actually looks really sick. would be cool to have it hooked up in my room

Hello from Australia. We currently share a very sad second hand tv with our kids and have been trying to save for a small, affordable projector to watch tv and movies in another room when the kids go to bed. This LG looks so good. To the point ive recomended it to others who can buy a new one. Thanks for the great show and great reviews. 

-Mitch

Hey great little gadget would really like to try it out to watch some of the up coming Olympics with my friends!

Well with that projector I wouldn't need to buy a new tv screen.

That's incredible. It'd certainly free up some space currently occupied by a TV. 

i like the fact that this badboy only pulls 100W maxed out!  it won't feel like sitting in sauna when watching a movie in a smaller room. :D 

Well...i really like the short distance at which it projects...and it would be super cool to hide it in a cabinet so you can't see it normally but if you turn it on...BAM :D
more importantly...i really would like to have it because im a student and can't afford it...

This is such an incredible product! The fact they can get something this small, when only a few years back to have that quality and size image you'd need a MASSIVE projector.. It'd be perfect for a Uni pad, bedroom or anywhere tbh! Big thanks to LG & LTT group to allow two people to experience what the new high-end in projectors is like for free, good luck to everyone entering!

thats really kool, I've seen a few short throw projectors in schools and things but none with this for factor. most have bee big and cumbersome. So this small, mobile projector is way better! It's strange that I was thinking it would be nice to have a projector rather than a TV for a bigger image :)