LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

looks kinda weird not like other projector out there.

Crazy compact, cool and that led lamp life though! That is a pretty awesome skill, plus it has a crazy short throw, oooo shiny!

The PF1000U sounds and looks like a very versatile device. It looks as though it would be useful for a whole number of media applications, from gaming to straight up video playback. It's tiny size is certainly an added bonus.

Amazing projector, would be awesome to try out ultrawide setups of these in games!

I really love the design of the PF1000U, it actually looks super slick! I've already been following LG on Twitter for a very long time, maybe one day I'd own an OLED TV too! But this would be a great start!

I know a lot of people are saying it's expensive, I actually think it is reasonably priced. A good in-home projector runs for $3000+ (for superb footage anyway).

I hope I win this time around! Thanks Linus, love all your content!

I don't think I can comprehend how AWESOME it would be to play shadow of mordor the orcs will be the same size as me ?  

Looks like a portable, clean, and efficient projector for house parties and empty warehouse setups.

Amazing, I hope it's as cool as it is in the video! 

Look's like an interesting projector. Excited to see Bluetooth connectivity built right in - a feature missing in a lot of high end short throw projectors.

This projector close range projection can really turn my small room into a private multimedia center!

With this I'll finally be able to do live-person streams without the ever present over the shoulder experience I usually get!

This LG  PF1000U projector would be awesome for a theater room or gaming on the go. 

I think short-throw projectors are really interesting. This one looks cool, and the form factor seems amazing. But I have no experience with projectors past school use. Is something like this really notably better in terms of color and brightness? I dunno. I'd love to see a couple full reviews on projectors (considering how many monitor reviews I've seen, this isn't really much of a stretch). Start with this one! (And thanks for the giveaway)

Pretty amazing bit of tech considering how far away most projectors are from the screen this will add so much variety to how you can set up theatre rooms, not to mention the obvious travel uses.

I will lovely having one of this for my living room playing games all day.

This is super neat. I remember back in highschool how annoying it was to get a table, chair, books, etc. just to get the projector to be the right height and distance away. I hope to see more of these around!

Projector lit, I wonder what refresh rates are like on projectors.

This would be a great traveling projector finding a wall could be a challenge but it would be great for a road trip with friends!

It looks perfect for smaller rooms like my livingroom.

30,000 lamp hours in a short throw that's that clear?  Colour me impressed.

Wow video was awesome and this projector looks really nice. 200''? Really? Ideal for romantic evenings with wife ;)

This projector looks amazing, the short distance away from the wall to project such a large image amazes me.

This is amazing, and even will be cool to play my xbox on it with my family, good luck all    

Finally a projector that fits perfectly on my tiny apartment. I want it!