Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

That thing looks awesome!. The smart integration for netflix, hulu, amazon, ect. is great for anyone that will use this as a replacement for an hd tv.  bluetooth sound is nice! I like the matte black finish and the I/O looks well sorted for something 1080p capable. This is a very good solution for someone that rents a small home or apartment and who's land lord might be alright with you painting the wall white but maybe not so much drilling/mounting a projector into the ceiling or wall and running cables!. would also be an awesome easy setup for outdoor movie nights and video premieres!  nice work to you guys that worked on the "project backpack"  video!

This projector looks cool. The short throw on it looks really convenient for a small room like mine. Hope I can win one!!!

I love the small and compact features of the product. This would be great for people traveling frequently and could make outdoor public presentations a more common experience. I'd say I was concerned by the weight of the product but judging how Linus managed to carry all those items with him, I'd say it probably is that big of an issue. 

I love the opportunity to have a nice big display without having to worry about objects in front of a projector across the room, also it eliminates the problem of people walking in front of the dang thing. The option to hook a Bluetooth speaker is also nice and adds to the convenience of not having to have a large space to set it up. From what i've seen i would love to get my hands on one.

This is pretty baller, especially since this would work great in a dorm....  already tried my Optoma but it only can manage a 80 inch screen in the distance I can give it.  Plus the added feature of being able to shine up rather than having to ceiling mount it is also pretty neat

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)

This would be a SMART buy to add to my Mobile VR Bag. It would be even cooler to show up to the family BBQ with all the cool toys... :D

I don't think i'm gonna actually win this. However i do have to say that this seems to be getting pretty good reviews and after looking on their website i have to say it looks pretty cool and i think it might be a good replacement for a TV there are only 2 things i don't like about it. 1 It's way too expensive and 2 It doesn't support too many apps.

Damn, that is a tiny projector.

It'd be really awesome for playing multiplayer splitscreen games on the PC.

Or watching movies.

I have seen this projector before. I think this projector is very cool just because of this short throw feature. Nice to have!