LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

My main concern would be the latency between input, otherwise this would seriously be amazing for gaming.

I love the opportunity to have a nice big display without having to worry about objects in front of a projector across the room, also it eliminates the problem of people walking in front of the dang thing. The option to hook a Bluetooth speaker is also nice and adds to the convenience of not having to have a large space to set it up. From what i've seen i would love to get my hands on one.

This is pretty baller, especially since this would work great in a dorm....  already tried my Optoma but it only can manage a 80 inch screen in the distance I can give it.  Plus the added feature of being able to shine up rather than having to ceiling mount it is also pretty neat

"If a man does his best, what else is there?"
- General George S. Patton (1885-1945)

I was thinking that this could take my couch gaming to a whole new level. Also, 100 inch Smash Bros. PM? Don't mind if I do.

That would be great to show off and even use as a tv for in my room

I would love to be an owner of this projector. 

Good luck to everyone.

The amount of movie nights in the backyard would be over 9000! This thing looks bad ass!

This would be a SMART buy to add to my Mobile VR Bag. It would be even cooler to show up to the family BBQ with all the cool toys... :D

I don't think i'm gonna actually win this. However i do have to say that this seems to be getting pretty good reviews and after looking on their website i have to say it looks pretty cool and i think it might be a good replacement for a TV there are only 2 things i don't like about it. 1 It's way too expensive and 2 It doesn't support too many apps.

Damn, that is a tiny projector.

It'd be really awesome for playing multiplayer splitscreen games on the PC.

Or watching movies.

I have seen this projector before. I think this projector is very cool just because of this short throw feature. Nice to have!

Its pretty cool not gonna lie. I could really use one of these

Looks awesome! Ultra short throw would be perfect for my ultra small room :)

like all other electronics, i need it! it really is one of the coolest projectors out there. a 4k version would be awesome

I loved my old projector but it was huge and needed to be about 12 feet from the screen which didn't work when I moved.   This looks great. 

This would take game night to a whole other level.  Night time games is the way to go!

Processor: I7 4790k @ 4.6 ghz

Ram: 32 gb of Avexir DDR3 ram

GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9-390

PSU: 850w corsair RM series

CPU Cooler: H100i gtx

Case: Master case pro 5

Monitor: LG 29UM67P

Great looking projector, no more 20m cables running though the roof... neat and tidy on your table !! Well done LG !!

One of the limiting factors for projectors is the required distance that need to be accounted for. It can be quite a hassle but probably not as much as getting a dark enough environment / good white surface. Nevertheless, the projector gets rid of one pesky requirement and adds portability. It seems pretty awesome :)

that's so cool to have the worlds biggest gaming monitor.

I'd do something about that open end where the lens project onto the mirror outwards, if that can be made lower profile and protected, (maybe a removable cover?) that would be just awesome to carry around everywhere. Great idea LG, keep it up.

Stay Snazzy. 

it's the most beautiful thing in the world, its an lg projector.

:D to be able to make a super big screen and dont even have to worry about to set it up, i can put it right at the wall!!, i think that it would be a great experience for viewing movies and playing games and with all of those features like the smart tv and wireless connectivity to share anything and also that i can travel or have the best mobile setup i mean i can go wherever i like with this projector is just perfect.