LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Watching WAN show on this will be second to none.... and all other LTT content :P gimme gimme gimme xD 

So many applications to for this projector I wouldn't know where to start! Would definitely be replacing my 48" Sony Bravia

I bought a cheapo LED Chinese projector a while back and it's been my "home cinema" I bought it because of its size, it does fit in my backpack and because of it's price was less than $100.00 including mail forwarding to Honduras (that's as cheap as it gets) room has to be pitch black to throw an inadequate image and forget about using it with a little room or ambient light, this LG short throw it is a dream to me, I'm renting so I need something easy to move and I can't afford a TV myself that's why I bought my cheap LED crapy projector in the first place, I would give good use to that puppy at home, at work and even at church.

DIY Drive-in theater? Hell yeah! 

Super smash bros, Mario Kart, Mortal combat, Racing games, etc etc etc while OUTSIDE? AT NIGHT? YES!! Also seems to be a better fit than an old rear projeciton RGB type TV i still have. This thing seems like the god of all mini projectors, like the sheer size and distance is astounding for such a small device. Definitely going to use it on some guerrilla gaming/movies in a backpack. 

On 7/9/2016 at 9:48 PM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This is the coolest projector I've seen I'd probably use it for movies and gaming

The biggest problems I have had with projectors are the distance i need to have them from the wall and having somewhere to sit it if the projector is not going to be permanently fixed somewhere. This projector looks to have solved both of these issues and could probably be placed on top of a normal TV stand and be fine. This looks like it could be a real innovation in projector technology.

Looks pretty good and smart...the way it projects from below.
My only concern would be that standing below the "screen", it might take some useful space and people in the room will need to move very carefully.

However, if it can also be mounted on the ceiling, it will be even more amazing!

I love the channel its has come in handy so much with me building my first pc this year that i have been planing for years!! thanks so much guys for doing such great shows and being awesome! xD

Spoiler
Spoiler

The projector is absolutely sick!! Now I have to find a wall :P

It is a really cool and streamline design and a wonderful portable projector. Great for on the go.

Except for the price, it's actually very practical without sacrificing video quality. It's less portable than small hd projectors, but not inconvenient to transport. Would you need to (or suggest to) wrap it in anything or will a mildly padded backpack actually suffice?

Looks sick, if I had one I would upgrade my bad pc - Specs: Intel Core 2 duo 2.33ghz, 3GB DDR2 RAM and a r7 240 and hook my new pc upto it or use the old one

Looks Awsome would love to add this next to my 34UM95

I think that this is awesome and I could think of several uses

That thing looks awesome!. The smart integration for netflix, hulu, amazon, ect. is great for anyone that will use this as a replacement for an hd tv.  bluetooth sound is nice! I like the matte black finish and the I/O looks well sorted for something 1080p capable. This is a very good solution for someone that rents a small home or apartment and who's land lord might be alright with you painting the wall white but maybe not so much drilling/mounting a projector into the ceiling or wall and running cables!. would also be an awesome easy setup for outdoor movie nights and video premieres!  nice work to you guys that worked on the "project backpack"  video!

This projector looks cool. The short throw on it looks really convenient for a small room like mine. Hope I can win one!!!

This looks perfect for my room don't have much room but I do have a clean wall

I would totally get one as it would work perfectly which the room layout I have but have no $$$

Ahh this would look great in my home.

I love the small and compact features of the product. This would be great for people traveling frequently and could make outdoor public presentations a more common experience. I'd say I was concerned by the weight of the product but judging how Linus managed to carry all those items with him, I'd say it probably is that big of an issue. 

This is the coolest projector I have seen. How does one project from 4" away? Ask LG. Crazy cool.