LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Seems like an awesome projector for watching movies/playing games on any random wall in college or at home and anywhere in between!

This projector is pretty legit. This would be great for claustrophobic and tight areas in terms of space, and would be great as a portable home theater. I fell that this is a smart product for LG to produce because it could help gamers (or others for that matter) have the full experience of the game, yet with minimal space. Although the price is questionably high, this product looks incredible!

~Mikey :D 

That thing looks awesome! Super portable too. I move around quite a bit, so this would be fantastic for me! 

Projecting 100 inches of image, being merely 15 inches from the screen is super cool and being portable makes it a truly desirable tech for a geek. IDK when? or whether at all? it will come to India but its on my wishlist anyway :)

I would love this in my new home <3 !

Cutest little projector ever! I would love to have this. My girlfriend would have no excuse to stop me from turning our spare room into a theater now!!

4 minutes ago, MiniMajik said:

Alright, finally decided to join the forums due to this, but I've been pulled in more and more, so I'm sure I'll be sticking around. Here's to hoping I win, I'd be able to use this for so much!! :D

Same, I've been meaning to for a very long time 

On 7/9/2016 at 7:48 PM, CPotter said:

I've always wanted to play on a projector especially since my room is pretty much like pitch black; I just  feel like a projector such this would make a great replacement for my current 22 inch dynex TV.

I need this for movie night with my wife! 

On July 10, 2016 at 5:48 AM, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

As someone who has seen projectors, this appears to be somewhat revolutionary? Being so close to the wall and displaying such a large image is incredible.

This projector will be a great add feature to my school, The students gonna love it.

I had no clue LG made projectors with such short distance from the wall. but thought might as well no point in not trying

I really liked the idea of the short. If selected for one of these, I have a wall picked out that I can dedicate to movie night and game night with the wife.

The LG PF1000U looks pretty amazing, specially due to its close range projection design. I just wish I had it.

The  PF1000U  looks like it would make an amazing home cinema experience. Would be a great replacement for an old tv.

I think the projector is cool and that LG is a good company (even though I still have no root over here at AT&T on my G4) and having a projector would be cool so I could watch star trek on a wall instead of a monitor.

looks like a pretty good projector been looking into getting one 

Wow that's cool. Short through projectors are pretty impressive.

4 inches??? That close on that big screen and I may end up hitting the wall. ;)

~We roll at advantage, and do double damage.

On 7/9/2016 at 10:48 PM, CPotter said:

Loved the video! Projector looks rad

Looks hella sick! Would love this because I don't have a monitor for my computer, so a projector would be awesome :D

This looks like the most epic short throw project I've seen, at a fairly reasonable price. This would make a killer setup.

This projector is awesome! Compact, light weight, and it looks like the output picture is excellent! A great thing for movie nights with friends!