LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

What a cool piece of kit. I would love to truck this thing around to events on a regular basis!

I think that it would be great for a movie night at like a lock in and some gaming tournaments at a LAN.

The projector looks brilliant would be nice to have for sure aha I have been looking into a projector to put into my basement for media and gaming the especially short throw of this particular projector will indeed be handy for my smaller space. It would also be sick for gaming sessions on the go at friends houses and gaming parties thanks to its compact size and solid looking construction.

Really nice to have a projector that you don't need to mount to the roof. Plus it's really portable so you can take it to a friend's house fairly easily. What a great idea!

It's pretty cool with it being able to output a 60 inch image from only 4 INCHES away so I wouldn't need to mount it and it being so compact that it can fit into a backpack is convenient 

LOVE the idea of the speaker and it got me thinking.... It would be perfect for a "on the road" DJ-booth!! Just add a pop up screen or any wall to have visuals for mixing!!!

It looks amazing, im poor and i would love to play all my games with it

looks amazing and could be useful because of its small size

This looks awesome. It is the budget-friendly answer to Sony's own short throw projector. 

That is amazing. The portability and the ability to use in many different environments is amazing. Many more applications outside of gaming. Using it for business, using it for the church to reach others, sports parties, gaming....love the concept. Thank you for the chance to win LG and LMG/LTT!

Hey this is epic, I'm moving house soon and wouldn't have room for a permanent set up like that but this would be perfect. Love how portable it is yet still provides an amazing viewing experience. The only thing I don't love about this product is the price tag, but then again it's kinda understandable for what it is. 

The potential for this are awesome. I could think of hundreds of things to try with this. I would like to see what this thing can REALLY do!!!

This is quite incredible how much technology has advanced to allow such good quality projections from such a shot distance. It would be awesome to win and good luck to everyone else!

3 minutes ago, ComputerNerd said:

I would us this ultra cool projector in my small length wise and small width wise but quite tall living room too watch all of my favorite Top Gear episodes!

This projector giveaway literally made me sign up for LTT forums. Looks awesome!!

This is super cool and would love one for our backyard, we have a cheap one that needs to be adjusted every time you turn it on :P

Hello.  I really like this projector. My uncle has one and it throws a really nice image.  When I first walked in the room I was like where was the projector because at the time I didn't know this exist.  Nice job LG!

Would be nice for these hot summer days, to play some games outside, gotta stay healthy :D

Would be nice to have when the Olympics Games starts.

Really love that so small a projector can make so big of a screen.

This is so dope! Now, someone make this 1/5th the size so I can have a piece of glass as a monitor! :)