LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

Looks fine.

Imma buy this thing just to have a screen to game on with my watercooled ps4

Really Cool I've wanted a projector for the longest time and have never found the right one until now

Looks badass.  Never jumped into projectors because of the cost, but this would be jumping straight into the deep end.

* Also, love how LG likely insisted that it go from the Canadian "pro-ject" to the less-Canadian "praw-ject."

Would be amazing if I could get one of these in my brand spankin new dorm room. I'm trying to fix up one for myself for some time but the lamps are just too damn expensive.

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It is so cool and actually uses some amazing tech and physics. Would be great to have as the uses are endless for me and my mates :)

Incredible piece of machinery - This would be amazing for a local 4-player Rocket League tournament!!

i think this gives people with small living rooms the option to have a very big projection screen.
Yay for LG. sure hope to win this one.

A really interesting piece of hardware LG has come up with here! Would love to have this with me on the go for some movie watching and casual gaming, since I travel a lot. Keep up the great work LTT (y)

The combination of the size and ease of use makes it a perfect alternative to the laptop screen my friends and I use for playing smash. Also a little netflix and chill on the go doesn't hurt!!!

jk I'm single...

my girlfriend and I are looking at homes to start living together.... witch is quite expensive of course. we do vhave a TV but it only has Scart. now should we win this projector this eliminates the expenses for a new tv. an gives me a place for my pc ;)

fingers crossed.

Quite honestly it is the first short throw projector I have seen, and I am loving the idea. A projector that doesn't need much of a distance for my small room? Count me in!

Amazing product. Looks super versatile. Would love to get my hands on one of those !

That throw ratio is crazy. I wish more projectors sported something like that.

It is the most intelligent projector I have ever seen , both energy consumption and by design looks amazing, thanks LG

looks pretty amazing tbh

love the size and its compatibility.

Would love to get my hands on one of those.

This looks like a mobile party machine to me! Bring this, a nice gaming laptop, some controllers and some friends and you have a impromptu party!

This projector looks awesome, i love doing stuff with projection technology, so it would be awesome to have it!

This project would be perfect to bring out at a bonfire.  I could see using this thing for an all night, house side, gaming session xD

I have such a small space to work with, one of these would make a huge difference.

CPU FX 8350 OCed to 4.7GHz  Motherboard Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 rev. 4 RAM 8 Gigs (2x4Gigs) PNY 1600  GPU Sapphire R9 280  Case Fractal Design Define S  Storage Seagate - 1TB Internal, WD Blue 250Gb PSU Thermaltake Smart 'M' Series 850 watt modular PSU.  Display(s) (Right now) AOC 22" 69V Series 6ms response time IPS monitor  Cooling 2 Fractal Design Case Fans, CPU cooled by Cryorig H5 Ultimate  Keyboard Razer Black Widow (2013) Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma

this looks like the perfect projector for my gorilla theater project, yes please!

I think this projector...is good for people that whant a big screen and doesn´t whanto to spent allot of money on a bigscreen TV ! Thats the best way to go ! I saw this one on Techmoans Channel ! i was quite amazed 

That things is crazy! Also crazy expensive so I hope I win it!