LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

this would be awesome for people with disabilities to have immersive gaming experiences

I really like the idea of a portable projector to a) complete your home setup with a huge display and b) be the most portable display (relative to size) for a lan-party/movie event with friends/(not so) public viewing of sports events etc etc.

The method of this overhead-like projection is also a briliant thought that prevents from annoying heads in your view, because someone came back from the toilet and walked right through the damn beam!!!

All in all, love it! :)

If only....never win anything!...good luck everyone!

Perfect! I'd replace my 37" televison with it - it could take up my entire living room wall.

Extremely portable. Not sure how bright the projection is but it looks like it could be useful not only for my own personal use, but also professional use.

What I find interesting about the projector is the fact that it does not need that much for getting it set up, neither much distance to a wall, nor space to fit in and how it easily scales without too much trouble. Props to LG for making it! 

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be great for my university video games society LAN parties that we host weekly!

Love the videos guys, been a fan for over a year now so keep it up!

I'd already been looking at this projector and similar ones so the second I finished watching "Project Backpack", I had to at least try my luck over here. Hey, SOMEONE has to win, maybe me?

Really awesome looking Projector! Would love to play Smash 4 and Black Ops III on this!

PF1000U projector is very beautiful and expensive. 

I have always wanted a projector but my house is too small to get a decent sized picture out of one, I've gotten a old on from a friend before but only got 32 inches out of it.
I didn't even know that range projectors existed and this LG is much more attractive than a normal projector.
and 60" from 4" away is amazing the uses for it are going to be limitless. 

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think it looks really slik and I also see these used in like conference rooms home cinema set ups and maybe even schools 

Guess it would be kinda neat having a badass projector by the bed

It's interresting :D But, I've never seen something like this. I can imagine sitting in front of my house wall and watching movie, sports or something :D I'ts amazing :DD

Damn that looks sweet xD would love to set up a mancave with that :)

Give me free stuff, please.

I know you won't. It's okay. I'll get over it.

I think this is a cool projector,though it looks weirdly deep. A design with a console like dimensions would have been better looking, like Sony's project in E3 2013 or 2014 was it? That shit was 4k too, but at a hefty price. --'

This projector is baller. I hate the projectors that you hang from the ceiling because they take way too long to setup. But this one is as easy as putting the projector a few inches away from a wall.

This would be great for a home theater

A lot of punch packed in this little guy. Would be perfect for the home theater! Amazing what it can do at such a close distance to the wall.

Cool looking projector, could easy see myself spending hours watching movies or playing games on it. Also the project backpack was a nice idea.