LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Really useful it can be put so close to the wall. The coolest projector I've seen, and would be really nice to own one of those. Isn't still anything I'd use my money on any time soon :-D

Oh man, would love to win that awesome looking projector :D!
I've never ever owned a projector and probably never will be able to afford one so it would mean the world to me if I where to win :D!

And if I where to win I'd bring it outside here where I live and show movies to the people living here etc, like a outside summer cinema :)!

this thing is legit what i been looking for. i wanted a cheap by quality projector for my living room are tv kind of sucks and i thought that my just give it the touch it needs. quiet a cool device!

Good luck on the giveaway guys! :)

That short throw optic is amazing, solves the main problem I have ever had with projector positioning.... But can you ceiling mount it?

I might just be back after the last few years because Spez is an idiot and I'm making a point to start staying away from Reddit.

What an awesome lightweight projector!  This would be great for troop moral.  Portable enough to go anywhere, and a large enough projection to entertain any crowd.  Sign me up!

That thing is amazing. My dad once borrowed me an old short range projector for a presentation at school and i was amazed since than i always wanted one. In the evening after the presentation i projected a soccer game onto our house :D

The small design and the short required distance. Nice!

A comment to win! D but it actually looks very cool i'm not sure about 200" but 100" is just what i need.

Imagine the sim racing this thing would enable!

What an amazing piece of technology! I have this big white wall in my room on which i would love to project movies and games :)

Generally don't like projectors as there are built and need to be mounted on the ceiling to not look awful. This one though seems slick and mayby would be as cool as gaming in a movie theater.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9300, MSI GTX 560TI Twin Frozr 2, 2x500GB drives, cheapo 500w PSU, cheapo HP Pavilion Elite m9000 case
#KilledMyWife

It'd be nice to keep the projector near the rest of the components in your home theater instead of having to run long video cables to the back of the room. I'd love to see one in person.

i like it. i like the idea, it looks good, it sounds good, i would like to try it.

Man every new thing that comes out now just blows my mind. The amount of power within the  PF1000U projector is crazy. If technology continues to advance at the same rate it does right now I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Nice! Using it only 4 inches from the wall is awesome. Would be awsome to use in my room!xD

This would work nicely on the white wall in front of my apartment window. I want.

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It's amazing how far both LED projectors and short throw projects have come in the last five years...even cooler to see both those advances combined in this product.

What an amazing projector! perfect for portable gaming night with friends without the need for a long room. Well done LG.

It is just amazing what tech can do today and i would be amazed if i got chosen! :D

Whoa, such power in a tiny device! Always thought projectors were 'less than ideal' but after hearing the 60" image from only a mere 4" away that is pretty amazing, considering there isn't much room in here...

Sweet Video! The projector looks really nice and convenient. Thanks for the giveaway!

Would love to have this projector.  The lumen output seems great and being able to use it in such a small space is amazing.

Looks like a perfekt projector for people with limited space or small rooms. Looks fun to game on.

That is one sweet projector!