Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CPotter

LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I really wanted to have a projector for a long time. I could use one in my basement for movies and gaming. This projector look really cool and i don't need a stand so it'll be easier to setup. Good Luck fam!

This projector looks amazing. I have been trying to find the right projector for years. I move a lot due to work, but this projector would not be a hassle at all to move regularly with.

What an amazing feat of optics! It looks like there is almost zero distortion in the image even at 200"! That's incredible! Such a cool design. 10/10 would project everywhere and play games on everything.

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That thing is an absolute beast!!! If I go camping that is going with me!!! Movie paradise and gamer nirvana take your pick!!!!

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I think that this is a REALLY GOOD projector and being able to transport it that easily is a really big plus for everyone i think because no one likes to carry HUGe things around with them and using this they can save time and space.

should be nice to get one of these for my trip to berlin with some classmates and watch movies there and overall that thing is nice to get

It looks like a great product. I could see these possibly being used in schools and office buildings to get rid of old bulky projectors. It could also be great for Lan parties or movie nights.

I mean, this is quite a coincidence to see a video about a projector I was looking at just a few days ago. I had an old benq dataprojector which died on me just recently and I was using it daily as my tv and console screen. I wanted a new one anyways, because it was too loud for me and even my new speaker system couldn't solve the noisy fan issue and it had to sit quite far away from the screen. This seemed to be the solution to all my problems. It'd be nice to have one for free too :)

Picture looks great. Would love to replace the cheap projector i have now with a cool one like this.  Imagine the wan show on a 200 inch screen :)

The design of the LG PF1000U is very sleek and appealing to the eye, I love that it isn't over complected and well made.

Could be used for so many things; gaming, presentations,  etc.

That thing is super impressive. It would be awesome to watch movies against the wall in the backyard while in the pool. Perfect for summer nights!