LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Wow! Just wow! So small! Such a short required distance for great size! Goodness me I wish I could afford one. Here's to the half a million to one shot I have at winning one =(

Also, I loved the little skit. Well done team!

Now I'm going to go back to trying to figure out how to update my profile here. It keeps timing out or something before I can finish. *sigh*

looks sick, love to play some games on that xD

Looks interesting I like how its rectangular instead of box shaped that makes it look like it would be easier to carry.

Really cool! Way better than the VGA projector I have now

I suppose the tech behind it is interesting, but it's a weird item for LG to sponsor a video for. Still awesome and my blank wall would love it!

PROJECT Simplifyi5-4690K OC'd @ 4.2 GHz | GTX 760 | Ballistix Sport 8 GB | ASRock Z97M-ITX/AC | Corsair H80i GT | SilverStone SG13B |

UPCOMING| RX Series GPU | Mechanical Keyboard | Mirrorless Camera | 

VIDEO KIT: Canon SX520 HS | Opteka "Glidecam" | Zoom H5 | Shure SM58 | 

I'm 16 and I like to think I'm good at videography.

This thing is sick!! It would be perfect for using it in small spaces and movie night at my house!

Your thoughts about the PF1000U projector

I was actually looking at projectors on Amazon earlier but because I don't have enough space far enough away from my wall for a conventional projector I gave up on it because I wouldn't be able to get a decent image but this seems to counter that issue rather well and would make for a great 'away from desk' film and game experience

Most amazing thing i've ever seen :D Better and more comortable to use then any projector!

I want it so much :D

Short throw projectors are awesome! I've always wanted one and it could be super useful in our small apartment, and my wife wouldn't kill me for such awesome technology on a student budget!

I think this is pretty epic you could setup your own at home drive in theater for family get togethers and stuff..

Would love to have one of these

Using this projector in my small college dorm room would be so space saving and the fact that it's not just another underpowered projector makes this a damn good alternative to a monitor or some big TV 

I thought about commenting my thoughts on this very thought provoking gadget but I realised a gadget this good required no comment nor thought...me wants...

This projector just looks amazing! it would be really fun to play some games like sim city on! and for people that don't have as long as a room such as my self makes makes it easy to have a large projector!

Impressive tech. I thought the short was pretty cool, and shout out to the brisk tea(Just learned the duke nukem guy does the tag line voice for brisk tea commercials). Overall, the projector is really cool, but is too pricey for me. It's worth that amount, but college though. Would do wonders for anime night. 

nice and small. looks perfect for bringing over to someones house on game night! 

Looks very cool indeed! *-* 

I really wanted to have a projector for a long time. I could use one in my basement for movies and gaming. This projector look really cool and i don't need a stand so it'll be easier to setup. Good Luck fam!

This projector looks amazing. I have been trying to find the right projector for years. I move a lot due to work, but this projector would not be a hassle at all to move regularly with.

If I win this all I need to do is also win a warehouse and I'm set! 

What an amazing feat of optics! It looks like there is almost zero distortion in the image even at 200"! That's incredible! Such a cool design. 10/10 would project everywhere and play games on everything.

16 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

That thing is an absolute beast!!! If I go camping that is going with me!!! Movie paradise and gamer nirvana take your pick!!!!

AN amazing piece of kit.  We have one at work and the quality is fantastic.