LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

just recently had some issues projecting stuff on an older projector which needed to be far away enough for a decent size image. Unfortunately the room was too small to be able to do that. This on the other hand seems like a perfect solution. I already own an LG sound bar + bass so this would be a great thing to have!

Oh wow, this is a really neat projector,  I love how close it gets to the wall and the sheer ease of use on all the devices. 

Living in a small space being able to have that large of a screen would be awesome. 

This projector would be sick for my dorm room

Shorter and shorter distances from the wall for a good sized image is awesome! Now to just make it pocket sized :P

It is a nice projector, can lead to some very interesting setups. Maybe even for some sort of VR thing where other people could see the world you are in?

This would be awesome for a lan with friends to play some fighter games and watch some dope movies. Especially with how portable it is. would love to win. :D

I really love the fact that its so compact. 
I'm going to a school with Esports, where you live on the school as on college.

Therefore i would love to be able to play with friends on a device like this. 
Being compact makes it easy to move around, and the simple design makes it n00b-friendly. :)

Yes, the username is cringe. 

the projector looks awsome, especially for the low price as far as high end projectors go. I might need to paint my wall white, but it would be really cool for movies and games especially with the portability. 

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

this looks awesome it would be really god for turning my grandmas barn into a movie theater!

LG has nailed it. Love the idea and projector looks so good.
Very useful for people with tight spaces

I'd actually be able to get some great use out of that projector even in my tiny apartment. I have to say the idea is intriguing. Many a Smash tournament must be played.

Gave LG a follow as well. I'm @DaftTechTips on Twitter :P

Corsair 900D | MSI MPower Max Z87 AC | i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz | 1080 Ti SLI | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400 
XSPC Raystorm | EK-FC Nickel GPU block/backplate | 2x Alphacool UT60 480mm & XT45 240mm | 11x Linus Edition NF-F12
Schiit Modi/Magni 2 Uber | 5" KRK Rokit G3 | KRK 10S2 | Acer Predator X34 | Dell S2716DG

It's an amazing projector 

looks good i guess, it would be really awkward to try and play without a controller, and it seems that you would need a chair facing at an upwards angle to be comfortable. Other than that it looks like a viable system to easily game in an open area 

The company I work for makes simulator grade displays (for USAF and other Air Forces plus 360 degree globes) with also short throw display, but these figures blew my mind...

Awesome portable projector ever seen.great work by LG.great gadget with cool features.hope could win this.

sweet

it changes the way of booking a hotel room in the future.

Does it have a white wall in the room? yes? ill take it

Amazing product! Kinda crazy how a small projector can produce a huge image. I would love to have one of these. You know what they say,   "Great things come in small packages," 

Awesome little device would love to test it in my garden as movie theater in the dark!

I want to win this soo badly!!! It looks so cool and I would love to show this off at my college, The Missouri University of Science and Technology in Rolla, MO!!!

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Yey an amazing projector with the unique way of projection would live to have it ! :)