LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This looks like a really good way to get a large screen very quickly, however I wish LG had made the resolution larger. In most circumstances 1920x1080 doesn't look very good at 200"

Ultra Short Throw!!!!  :) No more problems with someone walking in the beam xD

Like the projector with it's cool specs, real good job LG!!!

I like it. It would be kinda cool for me and a few of my buddies to use to play some games on. It's not something I can buy personally but I still like it.

its a nice projector, and is good for playing with friends and watch movies with my family, for everything is good

Awesome little projector, would be perfect for almost anywhere and the short distance needed is perfect.

You can make your own drive-in theater on the side of your house.   

OMG, this projector is awesome! I've been looking for something like this, since I moved to my new, sadly small flat.

The video editing and filming is so awsome. I wanna try gaming on my building wall so bad, can I have one for free!!!

It's am interesting device, but I would be worried about the clarity and brightness when you are reflecting an image like that. Well, and dirt/dust.

Looks epic! pair it with a good laptop (a razer blade 14 for example ;)) can make it a portable media center and it can be a lot of fun with friends!

Pretty sweet, I like the new short throw projectors.  200" is huge!

This looks awesome, I think setting it up in my workshop/D&D room would make for an awesome way to display overlays to my maps. 

Case: Modded Macintosh SE/30 APU: A10-7850k Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper TX3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XN-WIFI Memory: Corsair Vengence Pro 8gig 2400 Power Supply: Silverstone Tek 300  Storage: Kingston v300 240gig Case Fans: 2 Noctua NF-A6x25, 3 Scythe Kraze 40mm, 1 Noctua NF-B9, 1 Noctua NF-A4x10 Fan SplitterPhobya 4-Pin to 6 x 3-Pin PCB  ScreenAdafruit HDMI 4 Pi: 7" Display 1280x800 IPS powered by a switching regulator

Such a cool little piece of equipment! It's insane how short of a distance it can be from the wall! It's absolutely astounding.

I have a small room, this projector would do wonders in converting one of my walls to a movie watcher's paradise.

The projector looks cool and has the potential to be used as bunker or a small room projector.The image quality looks nice judging by the video.A plethora of connectivity options would make it the best companion 

This is just an amazing piece of tech. The biggest concern for me in getting a projector was always the fact, that I had to place it away from the wall and in doing so place itr away from the rest of my setup at home, which means more and longer cabeling, urgh. This solves it beautifully and makes me seriously consider upgrading to a projector.

I would love this,to be able to overcome the restrictions of a normal screen is already exciting, to overcome a tv even more, which this would easily do.

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Thinking of making a home theater, looks perfect to me!

15 hours ago, CPotter said:

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

Done! I've been looking at a projector but none of the traditional style would work because I have a smaller room that I can't ceiling mount anything in. One of these would be absolutely perfect. Hope I win!

The PF1000U seems like a nice little thing to have for the go.

this projector is fantastic and you can easily carry.