LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

A evolutionary piece of engineering, like the first iPhone to the desktops of the time. Backpack rig of course, being a great idea. Could be interesting to code and/or hack around with it.

Projectors are normally pretty bomb, but this one isn't a bomb. It's a god damn NUKE.

The LG PF1000U's design and size make it stand out from any projectors currently on the market.

This projector is just amazing It would be so great because I would be able to watch movies like in theater and maybe play some games so I'm not always so close to my PC monitor and it can be so close to the wall but it still can go up to 100".

It looks great and very versatile, perfect for movies or smash. Also the lack of glossy plastic is a nice touch.

That's a pretty amazing projector. But winning it would be even more amazing, consdering how many people will try to do so.

This completely redefines the projector market. No more, ducking under the projector, or having to find a spot in a small room to plug it in. This projector hits all the marks for control and portability. But does it lack in the image quality department? I'll find out when I win... good luck to all!

"This is my Aye-soos Laptop. It's got a space grade aluminum chassis, you know for weight reduction. It's also got a light-up keyboard so I can see what I'm typin' to bitches in the dark and shit. It's also got an Ebay Samsung SSD with a flame sticker on it. The flames add more GB per millisecond of course."

That projector looks awesome. =D
Would be great for old-school movie projecting in the backyard during family events.
I'd probably just point it at my one blank, white wall and use it to watch my TV shows and movies, lol.

This makes my dream of annoying my neighbors across the street a reality.  200" Mario Kart, anyone?

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

I love the idea of a high quality projector that's portable. I've been looking for something that I can use to game when I'm in my room.

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

first thought when i saw this was wow that's small then i thought it would be great for uhm research...... 

Epic. No more words are needed for how awesome that beast is.

would be nice to play some game in that device, i want it now!!! 200" screen, Crazy!

Need something like this for some small scale projection mapping tests... xD Awesome stuff LG!

I would love to use this when my friends come round for gaming sessions! This would be great for using with my first Gaming PC I just built!

DSC00129.JPG

DSC00130.JPG

DSC00131.JPG

Could this be run off a portable power bank? It seems like it would be great for camp outs.

I'm amazed by how short the distance between the projector and the wall can be. This would be very useful for rather small rooms (like mine) :)

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This looks awesome!  Would be cool to get one.

As the video said, the projector looks super versatile and would be awesome for my dorm room at school!

Slick look and design. The short optics is amazing and could really save up space! :D

Really loved the video guys, the editing was excellent! 

OH MAN, that is freakin bananas! (in Linus jargon, hehe)

Followed LG ;)

Greeting from Spain to all LMG!