LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Imagine if my first post got me this puppy... figures crossed!

Looks really cool. Especially getting 1080p 100" screen in a short throw distance is awesome! 

Cool and small could use this :)

Looks pretty dank, would love to get this with my new pc build

This is the most badass projector I have ever seen! I could finally set up my pc in the living room and game from my couch instead of using my ancient 32in Samsung tv.

That would be amazing since I teach at local schools here in Brazil and for playing too, of course! :D

Just wow. Being able to make such a large picture with so little space and from such a small project amazes me to say the least. I ve always had problems borrowing projectors from school for group presentations, movies, or games (when nobody is looking). With this Smash Bros (and other game) parties after school with be so much easier.

Wow. Could never imagine how fast technology grows. I don't even know that there's a small portable device capable of projecting 200" display. 

Anyways, this is awesome. Imagine projecting the display on to the ceiling. Wow.

This is completely awesome. I was blown away of its performance and of its size! Good luck for everyone!

it's nice if there's finally a solution to project onto a wall that you don't have to have a large space for it to work well

First, I loved the video. Your video was very cool and informative.

The PF1000U (PF) is a great projector for it's size and projection quality. I looked at the PF specs and I like it a lot so far. I am looking for a high quality projector for my video production studio. 

I didn't think projectors could be this cool, im mostly impressed by the 60" image it can display from only 4" away...thats insane

This is awesome.  I've been wanting to upgrade my existing projector and go with a short throw projector.  I have several LG tv's already and I just love their products.  

Cool Projector to play games on whit friends, or to just watch a movie on a mega screen without needing to much space! 

That projector looks amazing! ive been looking for something like this for a long time!

dang, this projector is pretty awesome. I'm surprised its pretty small, too. at 15 inches away from the wall, it basically takes as much room as a TV sitting on an entertainment system. As William Smith said in one of his moving pictures, "I gotta get me one of these!"

This looks like cool way to have a group of people playing split screen and still be able to see there screen

The projector looks really cool and seems like it works great! I also have the perfect place to put it if I were to buy one or win one. Good luck to everyone for the giveaway! 

This projectorlooks great! It would be a perfect replacement for my living rooms half broken tv from around  6 years ago. Especially since it work really well on a tv stand instead of having to mount it really far back from the surface you're projecting to. 

This Looks really cool I can just imagen playing 4-way split screen with my friends on my house wall with Doritos. :) 

Nice Video by the way Linus.