LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Looks like A solid projector for a living room set up,small and can be really close to the wall. i world love to see a full review about him.

This would be awesome to put under a coffee table in the living room!

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I'm actually not sure what I would do with this if I won, but it seems awesome for gaming, movies, etc and just would be so wonderful and useful in many scenarios. It also seems well built and hopefully fairly simple. Good luck to everyone!

Close to finishing my setup, was about to buy this when I saw the giveaway. Can't really say anything about it since I didn't try it but it looks neat.

I just imagine inviting some friends over and playing some Gangbeasts or Screencheat on such a thing.

I never had a Projector, it would be nice to set up movie theater or try out gaming on big screen. Also I would try out is it really that portable, even few laptops aren't so portable.

I was looking for something like this for a long time. Please make my dream come true.

I LOVE that you can use this on any type of surface without caring about the light of the lens reflecting on the surface!

I have always thought about getting a projector for my room, it is just the smartest idea, I can have a monitor for my pc but a projector for games and movies but I've never knew of a good projector and now that LG has made this amazing, small, portable one, it is definitely what I want so that I can have it in my room or in the backyard whenever there is an event.

This would be great for me as a student :D I dont have much  space, but I got a white wall :)

i would give it to my dad,

The best projector I've ever seen. How can such a small things produce that large image? I need that for small-room presentations, like in my course. This will really help me alot. For gaming, it's amazing. Can't wait too see how big Los Santos from GTA V!

I just want it for either home theater or pc gaming but as ljnus showed it in the video he gamed on it and hey it's made by LG so it's gotta be that great.

This looks awesome . I am a big fan of LG products considering i have had two of their phones and have had little to no problems with them. Would love to hook this up to my raspberry pi 3 when i get it. The raspberry pi 3 not the projector. 

Such a cool projector. Really amazing how far they've come in the past few years!

Wow. I mean, this is something I have dreamed about. 11cm for 60'' FHD picture is just amazing! O-O

I can play in the walls of the house my ex girl

Looks like a really useful tool, in school this would come in handy as a lot of the times we need a projector and the one school supplies doesn't always work...

I really want to see Linus sweat when the Whonnock server fails on a big screen using one of these...

PC - NZXT H510 Elite, Ryzen 5600, 16GB DDR3200 2x8GB, EVGA 3070 FTW3 Ultra, Asus VG278HQ 165hz,

Mac - 1.4ghz i5, 4GB DDR3 1600mhz, Intel HD 5000.  x2

Endlessly wishing for a BBQ in space.

Loving the PJ, DLP  1920 x 1080  resolution. Only 1,000 lumen would mean this thing would probably "shine" in a basement or attic. A claim of up to 30,000 hours on lamp life is absurd!!!! what a balling projector...

Must be nice to have the money for this...

ive seen theses types of projectors before. but i didnt know that they could project such a big image 

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I use steam big picture mode a lot when playing with friends on my laptop screen, this would make it even better!