LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I'm moving house. With this I would change the house based on largest single wall size! heheh
Wonder how the wife would feel about that!?

Gaming with: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix OC SLI @1950mhz & r7 2700x@4.2ghz / GSkill 3466mhz CL14 (1440p165hz)
Loitering with: Galaxy S8+

That projector would just a tad bit better than my 17" screen I'd say, just a bit. Anyway crappy sarcasm aside I'd really love that projector, as looking the specs and it being financially out of reach for me, I'd appreciate winning that alot by probably binge watching a lot of anime on it. My friends have game days for local party games, we have small rooms with okayish TVs, if I brought that, I want to their reaction to an amazing upgrade from 32" screens. Also perfect for when I go to college too. Basically big screens are really nice for everything, and portability makes it even better.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Have considered getting a projector for several years now but its always seemed like a big hassle to set one up. A short throw projector like this would be absolutely perfect for a home setup so you wouldn't have to run crazy long cables up the wall and across the ceiling. Finger's cross that I win one of these bad boys.

Its compact for sure & the first time I see the projector lens is inverted.

Kind of remind me of the overhead projector.

I always liked the idea of ultra short throw projectors.

This one has a bit of an odd look, but the specs are great.

This could be so awesome, having a big white spot in my apartment, this would do so perfect when having friends over player console games on this and maybe even using my Desktop, since i don't own a sick gaming laptop :/

Saw this projector a few days ago in another Video, but it doesn't showed how much you can make out of this thing. Truly amazed by this!!

It looks amazing. I would love to own one.

What an epic little machine! It would any getr together 100 times better with something that fits into a medium backpack. 

Technology is simply amazing!

I've always wanted a projector of My own. I love movies just as much as I love games. Thanks for the opportunity!!!

Looks cool. Always great to see things that will never reach my home country!

Would LOVE to replace the 40" 720p tv I have in my living room with this!

It would be really nice to win this thing, my PC has a "big" 18" screen but it has some really nice Specs to run even the most graphic using Games at this time. But in Germany this thing is way more Expensive then i have Money for a Projector (In Germany "Beamer"). Of course, 1400 € is not very cheap for me, but it is a extremely nice Projector. It would be nice to use this Device at Partys to watch Football or play Games together. Sorry for my unreadable English Skills but i tried really hard to write this :)

(German)

Eure Videos sind sehr Unterhaltend und auch Lehrreich für mich, macht weiter so und auf weitere 1000 Jahre mit euch auf Youtube. 

Dankend, KevinGr 

Looks interesting, it would be nice to have this for on the go, small dorms and apartments. It would be great getting the projector.

This is absolutely fantastic. A projector that you don't have to mount on your ceiling, or have an enormous room to use it to its full potential..just need a wall.

I really like the general design and look of the projector, it would seem to fit in a confined space well and seems very compact as the video has Linus keeping it in a backpack. I also like how unique the way it projects the image towards a rear and reflects it out froward. Very nice LG!

this is one sick looking projector.

small and verry handy just love it :)

This is a really cool piece of tech. I've been trying to create a home theater in my basement for years but the ceiling is too low to have a ceiling mounted projector, so this would be great to have the large, crisp image that My family and I have been looking for.

Love the throw distance really a one of a kind, someday LEDs for that size...

I think Its a good product, I like the Size it would be perfect for an small form factor PC.

That's a sweet projector. I really like the short projection. How's the input lag on projector?

This thing is amazing, for that short of the a throw the resolution is awesome, I would love to out this thing up in my room and buy a big screen for my wall and just hook it up to my PC :D

Would love to try and think of a few good ways to use it, looks like one helll of a projector 

Great looking projector. I love the size and you can take it anywhere.