LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

This would be great at my family get togethers, out in the country! I can see myself playing GTA V on the side of our barn!

Never had a projector before. This one looks pretty nice.

I like the idea of a short Throw projector, allowing to project without the need of a lot of space. Also It's nice to see other inputs than vga.

AMD FX-6300;    MSI GTX 980ti;   16Gb Gskill Sniper ddr3 1600Mhz;  480GB Crucial SSD and 1TB WD Blue.

This is the coolest projector I have ever seen. So compact and looks great too.

Been thinking of getting a projector for my apartment. This would work perfect in the limited space I have. 

This projector looks amazing and the image quality seems way better than pretty much all other non-professional projectors.

It's basically impossible to win with my name I made from over a year ago.  RIP.  I can't believe how small projectors are getting.  My first and only one was the size of a small CRT monitor.  Mine was a hand me down, but I liked it :D.  

Living in a tiny studio apartment this would allow me to use my entire wall for a tv! That is awesome!!!

I would like to buy a projector, but at 1400$ price it's a big turnoff, it's Magic Remote Feature would work perfect with my smarthphone tho.

This looks awesome! Would love to finally make use of excessive wall space while not taking up so much floor space. Looks like a great product!

That is one cool projector. You say that it is light, must have very good construction too. It is also one of the best looking projectors I have seen

The video was awesome and the projector seems useful for low or high projections. I would definitely try to mount that to a ceiling. 

10 hours ago, tt2468 said:

Lmao you live in a basement

Would be fun to add to my LAN party gear. Imagine going to an empty space and easily projecting a huge display onto the wall, then have an easy pack up after a long night.

Or maybe I live in a home that has a basement?  9_9

Damn, this projector looks so good, i hope i have the chance to get one. Cant wait to play some games on that :D

Awesome product. Massive screen real estate at only 4" away from the surface for only $1400.

Looks pretty freaking good considering it's a projector. Thanks guys.

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

The best thing about this is that I wouldn't have to worry about trying to project around a ceiling fan in my living room!

A wonderful piece of entertainment.

I've not had the ability to purchase a newer television, since 2008. Though I have gotten financing for a new car and mortgage, but being able to drop $800 or even $400 for one has been financially draining. I have slowly upgraded my PC. I told myself PC first then a television, but that's nothing for a second screen with a 23" monitor. I have been looking at projection systems with not luck at picture size, quality, and all the refreshes... The pricing has also been a key factor. I have been inching closer to achieving a second viewing screen, when I say inching I am over stating it! I just thought I'd try and see where this gets me. I really appreciate your time, videos, and entertainments!

Papa Bless,

CP

PS - It's beautiful!

FINALLY a projector that doesn't need to be bolted onto a ceiling or be half way across the room to get a great picture.

I have a huge wall at my house that would be perfect for this. Can already envision inviting friends over to play smash and watching Game of Thrones on it!

This could be perfect to pair with my xbox which I use for gaming and streaming from my plex server to the plex xbox client. 

Also, I've been thinking about building a home cockpit for Elite Dangerous with HOTAS. This could be the right display tech for the Job!

This projector looks so awesome.