LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I was going to get a 27" 1440p 144hz monitor, but with this guy, who needs 27" when you can have 40 with a projector?

I think its a nice little gadget for my little room ;). Its 2,5 meters x 6 meters large... Its a terrible Size.. And at the shot sides of my room are windows.... So i think this Pojector ist the best thing for my room... Although a regular Projector would do the work too, its not nice because the picture on the wall is the same diagonal than my little PC Monitor... Exact 24"... That is toooo small to watch from my couch... At long last i think that this LG short Distance Projector is the best Addition for my Room ;) 

And sry :D if you dont understand this because my english is not the best :D This is because I'm from germany 

Best regards

Benjamin

And Good Luck everyone :D

I think the best selling point for this projector is how little the distance can be between it and the wall to display and good size image. Would be awesome to win one. Thanks for the chance 

checked this out before would be cool to have a retro/ Triple-A  title gaming party :D

Definitely a boon for people who want large screens without having to buy a 200" TV. Or in my case, people who can't buy a TV period. 

was wanting to do a fundraiser for my school involving a movie night but the projector that we had access to could only make a screen around 60" from 10' away. really old projector that didnt have HDMI. this would be able to get the idea rolling.

if i win use it on wow overwatch look  at netflix in my livingroom ;)

This would be awesome for movie night, or playing games with the whole family

OMG, I need this! I have to watch movies over my 24' Monitor right now...

This would make a great home theater for gaming and movies! Might be my next "TV" purchase.

Now this would be an amazing moving in present for my new apartment!!

the fact that u can get that big of a screen from not that far from the wall is impressive.. short throw projectors are the future

The projector looks simply quite amazing for its size. Based on reviews and videos, the projector seems to have high quality graphics and really something an enthusiastic or practically anyone should look into.

This would be fantastic for outdoor summer movie nights.

Dream Projector for a LAN Party! Would love to have it to play Local Split-Screen games.

@MartoSchroeder

Thought maybe this would be cool to use for my portable lan party pc build that I'm working on but then I saw the price...

looks like a perfect project for a student, execept the price tag ^^

cool projector for movie-nights and Lan parties, without peopel running infront of it the whole time :)

I would love to be able to bring this to parties/gatherings; it would definitely spice things up. I'm amazed how such a large picture can be obtained at such a short distance AND WITH 1080P!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a diamond of a projector and anyone who has it is a very lucky person. The only speculation I will add to determine if this is the projector for you or not is, are you going to use it as a mobile device? If yes, get this now. If not and you're using it as a stationary device, I would say go over your options; but this is definitely a contender.

short distance will be awesome to use in class since we don't have much space on my college classes...

Yeah... this is one cool projector , I always thought  that you had to place the projector way far away from the wall or screen but this one only needs you to have a clean backdrop and this would be super cool to hook up a xbox or a gaming pc and watch movies and play games with it... Keep up the cool videos and remember to never misspell anything on comments or you will have a major problem...

The projector is pretty shnazzy looking. I the wide variety of ports, hdmi, network, usb and so on. It's a subtly dark color which is great to go with any colored room, and hides well when the room is dark. 

I also don't have a twitter so I can't follow but I can say Hi to lg. 

...HI LG! I see your washing machines in the stores! 

The PF1000U is pretty amazing. With Up To 100 Inchs of Full HD Screen it beats the hell out of every TV I own. The PF1000Us uses are limitless with its Wireless Connectivity features allowing any one to share their screen to the world or them selves in a grand scale that's sure to turn heads!

Imagine this to watch a movie. Meen this is awesome. I want one. *-*

would love to just pair it with an xbox and no i am not in the pc master race sorry linus but bro i could not afford a decent enough pc right now i had one that kind of work but not with newer game nevermind that love you guys from Malaysia and happy eid to those who celebrate it