LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I would love one of these, my favourite feature is the short throw, since I was considering getting a projector, but the space required put me off. This completely removes that issue. Nice job LG!! My family would love this!!

i really like this product and i think it has alot of good uses. i would defenoutly like it in my basement for an amazing home cinema!

I live in a pretty big bachelor so I definitely have the wall space... Would definitely invest in a laptop (I have a gaming tower) for the portability factor. Such neat. Very wow. Much cool.

on a side note, I saw paint rollers and got excited thinking Linus was gonna do some graffiti haha. Nope, just painting a wall for a projector hahahaha. I think the short was on point hahaha

This is a pretty epic little thing.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

I absolutely love the idea of a short throw projector. It helps a lot in confined and cramped areas. I'd honestly love to win this, I can see my "budget" X79 build working fabulously with this.

That looks really cool I'd love to have one for a future projector/console gaming room.

14 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

I've been looking for a projector for a long time now an LG is a really good manufacturer of projectors. Sadly, they are so expensive. So winning this would be amazing.

I think the projector looks great.  Based on my experience in the education field (IT support) a projector like this would be super helpful if a SMARTBoard projector randomly blew out, or you needed a quick display set up for a presentation.

PS Thanks for the giveaway LMG!

Crazy how small it is. I remember back in highschool how bulky they were and how shitty the quality was. One of these would be amazing to have. Me and my friends get together once a week for some drinks and games. Usually we play emulated games like n64 mario kart and battletanks but its all done in a crappy 30 inch tv. Would be awesome for all of us to play split-screen with this in my friends basement. WANT!

Awesome little projector. Handy for places where a conventional projector is not an option. 

Im super excited to try to play games such as Skyrim or other RPGs in an big screen! It is also perfect to use as an extender of my notebook when I give lectures in the university! Super excited to try the small factor that makes it portable enough that I can bring when I most need it.

Cool little thing. Wouldn't mind having one. OR 4!

There are more things in heaven and earth then are dreamt of in your philosophy.

I want it simply because I need a projector.

I like big screens, enjoy playing games and have an empty wall. This thing is perfect for me.

seems really cool as a projector as well as the size it can display at are very impressive

That's an amazing projector, a great piece of technology to have in my studio.

It's always been a small dream of mine to own a projector for a small theater/Ultra immersive gaming setup in my living-room. However due to the size of the wall and the actually living space, it's been nearly impossible to find a projector that works. However i can firmly say that my search may just about be over with such a small throw distance! Hopefully someday soon I'll be able to throw Seven Samurai 100" across my wall (and play through the last of us again with my girlfriend) :) 

Would love one of these to replace my old tv.

Love the idea of this. Although the outside looks a little plain/simple, i like it though.

With this,now i know what to do with empty room in my house.

It's surprisingly compact, and looks great. Seems easy to move to different places and enjoy a nice movie or gaming with friends! It'd be sweet to own it!

I love the idea of a short throw projector it's a great option for some one who does not shave a lot of space in a small apartment or not enough space in there house.  This is a great product for a business because of how small it is it can be taken on business trips and it does not take a lot of time to set up wit repositioning the zoom or lens so it's ready to go out of the box. My father has a projector but it takes forever to set up because it's far away and he has to fit it on the screen but this could change everything.  Thank you

This looks really cool! A projector this light and portable would be super convenient.

But I do have a question about the input delay of this projector. Projectors in general are known to be not very good for gaming due to latency issues, and I was wondering if this one was any different, and if it does anything to fix those issues. 

Thank you!!!

It would be nice to play on since i have a wide wall in my i could play super smash flash with my friends