LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This LG PF1000U projector look like an amazing, almost feautureistic piece of technology. Something as small and compact as this would fit perfectly in my tiny bedroom whereas a tv cannot fit as easily. This really is the future of projectors everywhere.

I hope you consider my submission but good luck to everyone entering! ?

looks suuuuuuuuuper cool. Would be so useful as a student :¬)

Super cool idea and it looks well executed, would love to try one out for myself. It would be very fun to play games and such on!

might be a good replacement for a tv?

It looks pretty damn cool. I wonder how it would feel to play on 200" in person 

Would be very cool to play with one of those ... public data demonstrations and the like. A pop-up display - just an idea.

Creo que es un proyector que va a revolucionar la industria debido a la distancia a la pantalla, me gustaria mucho tener uno y disfrutarlo con mi familia jugando y viendo multimedia, saludos a todos

Damn would be really neat to have one of this in the living to watch movies with families and friends. Technology has progress soo fast lately ?

I've been wanting a projector for awhile, but didn't have the room for one. This looks awesome, didn't realize there were short throw projectors like this one.

This projector looks awesome! I can just imagine having some friends over for a movie night and having the image look like it came from a movie theater projector.

Can't tell my thoughts till i get hands on this projector so i all be waiting to get this but it looks cool tho so i all be really happy to get it 

Another cool product from LG, the projector looks amazing and it would fit perfectly in my home theatre. Thank you gor the chance to win such an amazing product, it would be amazing to have. Good luck everyone!

Is the quality as good as a TV? Don't think it matters when you can easily fit this in a backpack.

Look pretty cool and efficient. I really like the fact that you can use it  in small spaces without compromising the amazing visuals 

What can you say to this? I mean 200" image from a few inches away says it all!

So I literally just finished to arrange my new room, for Gaming and watching Livestreams i wanted to go for a 21:9LG Widescreen monitor, but having such a Beamer would be even cooler! Keep up the good Content :)

I can think of a few walls that would be perfect for this!

coolest projector ive seen! its perfect for tighter space rooms and it would fit perfectly with my bedroom!

That projector looks so good, it'd solve a lot of IT's issues

I wonder how good this thing would work with a bit of light in the room, or rather how large the picture could be without sacrificing too much brightness. You could give me one to try it out :D

I think it's really really cool because you don't have to have it behind you and you can get in the way when it is also it seems to have really good color and quality

I've been considering a projector for a few months now after my 3 year old nephew threw his sippy cup through my old TV, and this looks like something that I could actually use in my limited space. 

that looks amazing it would be great to have one of those in my basement. or my garage or in the park on a sheet. so many uses i would love to win this! this is an entry

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would make get-togethers that much better. Can't imagine how much fun this would be. Especially because of the portability. Fingers-crossed!