LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Small compact and giving a wide screen from a small distance.

It's been my huge problem, not so much for gaming but for painting on walls inside an apartment.
Having a picture displayed makes it so much easier, and because of small rooms, it has been often impossible.

This device though, would enable to paint pretty much whatever I want!

Great product, hope to win!

This Projector looks really exciting, would like to have it in my bedroom.

I recommended this product to my boss, we have to do presentations and there is never enough room. Thanks!

The LG PF1000U looks absolutely beast, it's sleek and it being short throw is great for putting it somewhere in the house while it doesn't get in the way, especially because there is not many wires. Love the low profile look and the footage I saw looked very crisp. The best thing to have while you're relaxing, wearing your socks and sandals.

Really shocked me at how small this thing is and the image it can get out from such a short distance. Crazy

Wow. That will be the perfect adition to my family room set up to upgrade my 60 inch plasma tv. 

What more needs to be said than WOW.

I work with high-end Finite Element Analysis tools (I guess you can say I'm into modeling).

One significant component in my industry involves visualizations and presentations to large audiences... this would totally kick those up a notch (BAM)!

realistically though I would most likely set it up for home use with my kids... oh who am I kidding... forget the kids it's for ME ;-)

This product actually seems interesting as a 200 inch projector but how good is it in gaming vs watching a movie or videos, that's my question it seems all good.

Theoretically speaking,  one can have as short throw a projector as one wants; light should travel unobstructed and "project" as large a picture as one wants, as long as the source is on or behind the focus point. In practice, however, this looks close to the best possible balance between size and portability. Now I want one...

This would be awesome in my college dorm. The possibilities are endless.

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Teacher's dream machine. Having the ability to present your slides without being a jerk by standing on the projecter's way is just amazing.

Deff by far the best and most practical projector I've seen. The amount of use one could get out of it seems quite limitless. I for one, would gather all my friends together n have wicked gaming parties none stop. The skies the limit! 

Dang. My friend bought a cheap $75 micro-projector, which worked wonders on our college dorm room wall. I can't even imagine what gaming or watching movies on this beast would be like. Awesome giveaway!

The projector would be cool to chill outside with at night time and open up some platform games! you're totally right though, I feel like a sound bar would do wonders for this! Especially outside!

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

What a wonderful device for classroom presentations and mobile presentations. I know I could put one to good use.

Probably the coolest thing I have ever seen. If I won I would play minesweeper on that thing 

Loved the opening of the video, very nicely put together.  The device looks brilliant, displaying an image of that size and quality with such a short throw is extremely hard to believe. 

I remember watching the original spiderman when i was 5 on a crappy projector that my dad had in like 2003. And that was probably the coolest cinema moment of my childhood. its probably also why Toby Maguire's my favourite spidey but i think pretty much everyone can agree on that. So i promise the first thing i watch with this son of a gun will be the exact same trilogy...well i look forward to doing it at least!

Anyways

Cheerio chaps

I really like the idea of shot throw projectors, but so far i havn't seen any that were either cheap enough, small enough or had good a good picture quality. This one seems to deliver on the two last points. It is still too expensive for me to buy one, at least in Denmark ;)

It looks amazing and I always wanted to install a beamer in our house, but 1. it's a little out of my budget right now and 2. even if I had the money, we don't have a room that is long enough. That little beamer would be perfect :D

Thanks for doing this give away!