LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

This would be great for playing multiplayer games such as rocket league and smash bros or even movies.

This is awesome man, being a gamer and a software engineer my biggest issue with using larger displays is having to be hooked up to a TV with a HDMI cable. This would make my life so much easier. I would adore one of these.

This literally seems like the most practical projector for normal consumers. Wouldn't need some big fancy mount 10-15' away from the screen.

Home theater haven! The nice design and the 1080p resolution would be great for my living room setup.

Holy. Moly. This looks cool. Ever since LTT released the video about the Sony Short Throw Projector(s) from CES 2015, I've been drooling about them... Nice to see a fantastic, compact, and even cheaper alternative come to the market. That would be a fantastic add-on to my apartment. 

Awesome projector! I've always wanted a projector but I don't have money for a decent one laying around, so it would be awesome if I won this (especially since I never win anything, but what are the chances...)

Would love to get my hands on one of these for my empty Media room that had just a couch in it, if i don't win then ill probably ending saving up for awhile. Hell yeah I'm in!

Aye finally something to run all my steam games on while I'm in my small backyard at night. This will truly displease my mother and will make me and my father very excited haha! I wish everyone good luck and for the odds to be forever in their favor!

I'm looking for something like this. Seems really usefull.  Would be nice to get one!

looks so cool... the video kinda makes it look like it might have a battery?

Man I can't project my feelings on how awesome this thing is =P

Man this projector looks sick it would be great for movie nights

SO AWESOME! Kinda scared however about latency and stuff like that ... with an external stereo out should be the bomb!
That final joke though.... #linusgohomeyouredrunk 

Just built an awesome gaming PC and i have an old 1600x900 monitor. This would be an amazing new experience from that. Also, its amazing what LG has done here, its what I have come to expect from them. 

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Wow, great product. Will ne awesomw to play movies at my back yard late at night. 

That looks insane!! The only downside is it looks like the lens/mirror area could collect dust!! I also wonder how you could mount this projector other than just laying it on the floor...I'm about to go watch more videos on it!

Going to college in a month and this would be perfect. The quality looks decent for a short throw.

pretty interesting projector, hella pricey tho. I wonder how the input delay is

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

This looks insanely cool, wonder how it stacks up to others 

I was just looking for something like this! i've been considering a projector for a while since my desktop is small and i have no space to place a decent display, plus this is really small and would fit perfectly my room :D

Its small and neat.. Good things do come in small packages after all. :)

I have some ideas for the Ultra Short Throw LED Home TheaterPF1000U Project ;) will be a perfect choice for a small Gaming/Man Cave projector!

Would love a new projector to go with my new house I'm about to move into!  I have an older projector that needs replacing, I always hating having to put the thing in the back of the room just to get a decent size scree, and then people walk in front of the the projector blocking it!  This fixes all of that :D  Great idea and product LG!

Looks like the perfect device to finally get the friends back together for some epic gaming.