LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

well what could i say this is one dam good lookng projector

got worried at first when it loaded up cause you could count the pixels (enjoy counting) but then the pixels disapered 

looks a very good quality projector and would love to be to try one out

it looks amazing , i am wondering for a perfect home theater and it is here. I think this projector looks AMAZING! The amazing performance combined with the stunning form factor looks INSANE!

This would get some use for backyard "Drive In" movies.  Close enough to access my Plex server!  That would be amazing!!

That would be awesome for a Mario kart match!!

I would actually love to have this on my backyard for a game night outside with my college friends. Pretty cool tech Linustechtips!

I'd love to have one of these, because I'm traveling a lot and I cant take a whole TV with me the whole time. This projector would allow me to game on the way withougt the compromise of having a small screen. 

Looks insane, never seen a projector with a throw that short.  Would mean I could have an amazing image in my shoebox of an apartment :D

533927 (1).gif

Badass video for badass project! I want one <3 

To be honest, I thought it was a small sized computer at first hahaha. Very interesting.

This would be so nice for my tiny living room. I have no toom for a normal projector and no money for this one. 

That's a hell of a cool projector! A bigger wall projection would have been nice thou.

I use a projector as my main TV in my tiny apartment with a 110" screen, but because I have to hang it from the ceiling, it takes forever to setup and take down when I move the living room around.  This would be soooooo much nicer...and my color wheel is going out on my Viewsonic, so this would greatly help, considering I don't have the money to buy a new one anytime soon.  Pleeeeeeeeaseeee!!!!???

-slopos

I think this thing looks great for military guys who have to go to the field every other month, i could definitely use this out there

gaming on the go, camping, fishing....not hunting....would be great with it. plus gaming out doors with out lugging around a tv would be awesome. i'd love to have this, i got the space.   would be pawsome if i won it

Never I saw a projector to project that close to the wall O.o

Since I live in a small apartment it would be cool to play games with my friends :D 

The design is really cool with the part that reflects it onto the wall. Plus, it's size and quality seems amazing. Seems like it would be a great projector for outside movie/game viewing and also around the house. 

me me me me me, please pick me. lol. but seriously tho, this would be an awesome piece of kit to have.

This projector looks pretty cool, and I love the uniqueness of how it gets such a wide image in such a short space with the reflection panel.  Overall looks like an awesome product and something I would love to have in my house.

this would be a perfect fit for my bedroom wall for movies and games.

This looks like an amazing product would love to get my hands on it and push it to it's limit maybe get a portable battery with wall plug connect a chromecast to it and watch netflix wherever I want outdoors with my mates would be amazing :)

This would look great in game room

I think it is an awesome idea and an amazing projector

i thinl that this projector open a hole lot of possibility 

this projector with it amazing resolution enhance the experience of watching in a projector ,the thing that was kind of shaby with the limited options that were in the market

and i thing that it would be a great way to me to experience a projector based multimedia center 

I hate it when you block the projectors light because you have to sit infront of it, this one solves that problem and makes it usable for smaller rooms like mine. Simply amazing!