LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I always enjoy companies creating projectors that don't have to be mounted ridiculously far back to get a comfortable image~!

Good luck all!

This projector its amazing

If i win this, i will  Play all My emulators and other dirty stuff..... if you know what I mean..... ???

(Innuendo intended)

That looks really cool. This would be awesome to play games on my room since I dont have tv.

This is probably the most convenient projector ever! It's great for people who don't have much room!

This projector is simply amazing

Well I read the Specification of this Projector and it is a Great Entry Level for Projector, It would be great to use these in Movie Viewing Because im a Movie Junkie. The Resolution of the projector is 1080p and it is still good because Full HD is still in the Mainstream of the Media. They also added a Speaker to the Projector which is a plus point to love this projector and if you still not satisfy to the sound, you can pair a Bluetooth Speaker to the projector. We Know that LG has the expertise in making excellent Displays like IPS Panel, OLED Displays, Curved Screens and even some 21:9 Aspect Ratio Monitors, but LG is not very known in making Projectors and Companies such as Epson, Acer, Ben Q, and etc. are Dominated in the Projector Industry. But this projector is a Great Start for LG to be Known in Market in terms of Projector making.

---===+++ Im a Student and Tech Enthusiast :D +++===----

LAPTOP: ASUS ROG G501 | CPU: Intel Core i7 4720HQ | GPU: Nvidia GTX 960M | RAM: 12 GB

Can't Afford a Gaming Rig :'(

I usually invite my friends after school or during free time to play Gangbeasts and this would make it very cool at 60", 100" or even 200" like you did, especially if we could get it set up at school.

Hello! I think this projector has a rather interesting design and as seen in LTT video - great quality. So obviously i would like to win!

This looks like an awesome piece of tech to have, and would love to take it to friends houses or use in my basement.

Awsome. I wish to have it during UEFA EURO tournament.

13 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

Now thats a small projector with big prospects 

Awesome projector.. I would really like to us it for gaming in my gaming room ... would really like to see a product review on this item 

100" Only with 15" from the wall???? Are fraking kidding me. I think it is a nice projector. It would be great for my home theater set up. 

It looks amazing! impressive optics and lens to get an image so accurate with those tight angle!

That's looks killer! Would be great for a party!

Its cool, but image-quality? Honestly it would be cool to game / watch a movie with a 200 inch image, but thats like quantity over quality. Guess you are going to have and give me one so i can compare it to a 4K screen

That would look awesome in my living room!! 

I think this technology would be great for classrooms! no more standing on a desk to reset ceiling mounded projectors! 

Good job LG. You make me want to register for the community!

I thought it was cool that something soo small could produce such a big clear image that even the camera could see it well. it would be awesome to play on.

Awesome projector! I would love to go on movie & gaming marathons with this thing!

My Build: Phoenix

Processor: Intel i7 4770k, Motherboard: Asus Z97-P RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB GPU: MSI GTX 1050TI OC Case: Corsair ICUE 4000X, Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB + 500GB + 2TB HDD PSU: Corsair RM750, Cooling: Corsair H100i Capellix, 

If you want to talk to me or give me an answer, please tag me otherwise you'll be talking to thin air ❤️

Wow what an amazing little projector! Very cool!

Would be a great improvement to my gaming set up. Also would be very useful for animated theatre backdrops where there is not enough space for a normal projector!