LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

It would be perfect in my small student room because I don't have space for a big tv or anything of that matter.

This is exactly what I want to see from new technology. Small and powerful. Amazing product

This projector is very similar in what it can do to the sony projector that you guys talked about from CES 2015 (I think). This one is in an even small sized package which is a feat of engineering to say the least. 

Pls gaben can I win

GTX 1070 ROG Strix | AMD FX-8320 @4.7GHz | MSI 970 Gaming| 16GB GSkill Ripjaws 5 | Custom CPU water cooling loop | 120gb Sandisk SSD | 2TB HDDs | EVGA Supernova 650w PSU |

I just bought a brand less cheap projector which came DOA :( this one looks so much better than the one I ordered its not even funny, would love to win it!

I wonder how this compares to the Sony 4k Short Throw Projector? Nonetheless, it would be awesome to have a projector throw a gigantic image on the wall especially if you don't have the distance in your room.

Looks like a nice projector but I really don't see myself using projectors instead of monitors anytime soon

That is an awesome projector, what would happen if you were to use it as a toaster? 

This looks like a great way to make game nights for some friends on not only some of party games, but also some console games. I like the idea of giving away some of these and i can think of several uses for a possible or in home theater system too! Thanks LTT community!

I think this projector will solve all of my problems. Right now I'm moving to another country, and definetely carrying a monitor is out of the question. This projector solves that with its perfect portability and the super short distance to produce a large and crispy projection. I would love to have this perfect and amazing piece of technology.

This projector is fantastic, short throw range means weak ceilings can live another day and getting a 60" screen from only 4" of distance is amazing Ive actually

just finished decorating my new living room with white walls and had a thought the other night about getting a projector for gaming/movies/tv apposed to ruining my wall by mounting a kinda old tv on it

Hope I win, this is the answer to all my problems but the price point is higher than my wallet can afford, costs more than my pc, if LG could find a more wallet friednly way to make these I would totally buy one the short throw feature sells it, really want one!

Its astonishing that something that small can produce that kind of image, its almost as if you have an imax protector.

shortthrow is the future, i dont get it why this technology is not developed more?

A Projector with this throw would be amazing for my dorm room :)   It'd also be the most expensive thing in my dorm room...

I've been wanting a new projector and this looks cool as hell. Either way I still get my 5 internet stars ;)

This projector is so awesome! Would love to win it because i dont even have a tv thats a decent size... only a 24" monitor...

Mad ting!

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x + H150i Elite LCD     

RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 3600MHz CL16

Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro

GPU: MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC       

SSD 1: Corsair MP600 1tb (Windows)      

SSD 2: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb (Scratch Drive)   

SSD 3: Samsung 860 EVO 250gb

HDD 1: WD Blue 1TB

HDD 2: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Case: NZXT H710

PSU: Corsair TX750M

Mouse: Lamzu Atlantis Pro Mini 4khz

Keyboard: Akko 5075B Plus

that is the most insane thing i have ever seen.. i didn't know something like this existed. nice.

Outstanding projector! This would really help me with my outreach program with kids. I'm currently using a very old vga projector, old receiver, and Ubuntu laptop to piecemeal a setup to teach kids. Having something more modern and easier to carry and setup would be amazing. I'd use the gear for PSA's, homeschool teachings, etc.. Reach out to me if you'd like more details. I hope you'll give me a consideration because the projector will go to better use than just someone's man cave. Haha

Would love it for a home theater

Man. Final Fantasy 15 or just, anything on the PS4 would be so crazy. Cannot wait to get my hands on a PS4 soon :D

This looks amazing to set up and being so close to wall, projectors are really something nowadays.