LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

Amazing!!!, great size, great projection tool, love it  in my living room

I currently don't have a clear wall or screen for this but I'll definitely find some way to use it.

Since our projector died recently, this would be the perfect addition to our home-cinema :D

Looks like a great little projector would be able to use it even without a set up made specifically for projectors.

This is amazing! The first portable projectors were very unimpressive, and compared to this, were horrible! Can't wait to see these everywhere.

I would love to try this out in my master bedroom, I think my wife would love it for her breakfast in bed days!

The projector looks amazing for playing split screen games or coop games you play on the same computer.

man this looks great i have the perfect wall for it i hope i win it but goodluck all

Would be great for color correction and as a home theater in my room type deal

This seems like an amazing      projector. It would be great for splitscreen.

This projector is pretty neat. Wow, what a beaut.

This Projector is just another example of LG making sleek and effectivve products.

This would be great for throwing dorm lan parties and watching LTT with friends 

I think its a really cool idea and i think its would really good for gaming setup

This is by far one of the best projectors I have seen yet. The maximum screensize for the projection is incredible, and this in FULL HD. The media features of this Projector are absolutely awesome, and would come in really handy for my Home Theater. Migth be handy for gaming too, especially if you got some friends with you. Smash bros for Wii U on such a big screen with 8 players is awesome :D

Incredible work from LG. I'd love to use this for smash bros with my friends, or play movies outside.

I love the idea of short throw projectors. I've been looking into fun ideas for a screen to go into a smaller apartment that is different than the normal TV setup, but I don't like the idea of setting up a standard projector in a rented space. Also the size constraints and having a project mounted from the ceiling or across the room is meh. Win or lose, I'll definitely be saving up for something like this for myself. 

It would be great for my classic gaming room, where I don't have all to much space. I could hook up my Atari 2600! Albeit with a whole lotta adapters. xD

Spoiler

Gaijin-Oni: 

• CPU
    Ryzen 7 5800x
  • Motherboard
    MSI MPG B550 GAMING PLUS
  • RAM
    Corsair 4x8GB 3200MHz Vengeance RGB Pro
  • GPU
    RX 7900 XT
  • Case
    Cooler Master Masterbox 5
  • Storage
    1TB WD BLACK SN850 NVME
    1x 8TB Seagate Drives (Shucked)
    2x 1TB HP SSD's
  • PSU
    EVGA 1000w PSU
  • Display(s)
    Viotek 1440p 144hz 27in
    LG 4K 32in
    Acer 1080p 27in
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i Capellix
  • Keyboard
    Red Dragon K552 Modded
  • Mouse
    Corsair M65 Elite
  • Sound
    SoundBlaster Pro Audigy (Sennheiser HDXX's)
  • Operating System
    Windows 11 64-bit

Yo I love the projector 1000 better then projectors in my school. LG is a cool  company. But else the projector is so small and looks sweet.

Not only does it look really cool, the projector could be used in a TOTALLY RADICAL home theatre setup.

It's actually pretty cool and nice looking! And 200" of screen on a wall is something amazing! So I see a lot of potential in this Lg device! I'm revaluing Lg products since I have Lg G4 as daily smartphone 

Would love to have this in my room, would be much better than my crappy 20" 1600x900 monitor

It Would be great to watch movies with friends and also play video games on the projector. Great Job Taran on editing the video I got chills watching it.

This would make the perfect projector to mount vertically on my wall just above my bed pillows so that I could enjoy a huge screen on my bedroom roof for watching Movies or playing games whilst lying down!

Hi linus, i really need a projector as im currently saving money to buy one for my gaming / theather room. I'm very thankful if i got this one. Furthermore, it is a small room, i think this is the perfect solution.