LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I dont have one so I want one 

The portability is awesome! Would love to try it out.

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

It looks amazing and totally need this :) playing in 200 inches?!?! FriGin sick

I thought it was funny that when Linus ran out of the where house he just left his $3000+ equipment, I wouldn't care if the cops were coming I would at least grab the projector and laptop!

This gets around the main hurdle I've always had with projectors being the distance it has to be placed away from the screen. This seems much more versatile and so small considering its capabilities. Would make for fantastic movie nights.

What an awesome little projector. Its really impressive how short from the wall it can be placed, I mean no long cables nor the need to mount it on the ceiling. I am also glad that they went with LED because I have an really old projector at home witch use 380 watts at Eco mode and makes it so much harder to use it as an TV / Gaming device.

Martin Thorsby

Been trying to convince my manager to buy this it's freaking great!

Imagine, you play call of duty or other game on 200inch screen. It will be fun to play at that screen(but it isn't) !

And why linus didn't grab the laptop and projector? It is small,compact, and pretty projector.

This projector is really fabulous! It is really compact and well performing. Nice work from LG. Also, nice video, too!

Compact and seems to pack a lot of functionnality. It would be awesome for Lan!!

I was pretty shocked by the price tag. I've seen projectors that cost twice that couldn't hold a candle to this. Great video guys!

I've never used a projector before but this one looks great.

i would love to win one these projectors

Always been a gripe of mine with projectors... they simply need too much room to get a big enough image. Seen this been in personal and work life - this projector is an awesome example of a problem being solved that should've been fixed ages ago - and I was even surprised at the price.

A little bit expensive for some yes, but I was expecting nearly double for something this awesome. Now I've moved into a one bedroom flat where I'm not allowed to put up posters or anything on the wall, this could be a great chance to make full use of that wall space!

My room is tall enough to have big walls but tiny enought to screw any of my ideas for projectors. This would be PERFECTION since I don't have a TV and all of my gaming/media watching is done via PC.

looks cool but where am i going to find a wall big enough for this projector #firstworldproblems

It looks sick and being able to project a large image. Perfect movie or gaming projector? Maybe?

~Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth - Oscar Wilde~

It looks like the first actually usable projector I've every seen. I've had no experience with projectors in the past mainly because their set-up is just too much of a hassle, but this looks to be a genuinely cool innovation.

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Would love to have this projector for a man cave type thing I am making thanks!

PF1000U

To enter the giveaway:

Looks awesome, short trow beamers are better because there is less interference from the ambient light. A movie night in the garden sounds like a good idea to me.

Looks like a neat little projector. It's no pico projector, but it's supprisingly compact for all the fire power it packs! From a practical standpoint, near field projectors are great, especially when trying to be a one man army AV team and with a 100" image at 38cm, you can have a real blast with movies and games. I envy the lucky people who get to play with these!

Me likes it! Give it to me, please...

gollumface_LG.png

Man this little thing is amazing! Love the practicality of it, as far as how it projects. I WANT ONE!!!! lol This would be VERY helpful for PhotoShop seminars/classes, for others to follow along!

This projector must have some crazy technology to project as such short ranges. I'm very impressed. Might look into buying one of these (or hopefully getting it for free from the giveaway :p)

This would be super handy for my tiny tiny room! Those sizes at that distance is insane...