LG PF1000U Ultra Short Throw Projector Giveaway

I think I saw at a show this kind of projector. They were wicked expensive though, 50k i believe? Nice to see LG doing some consumer stuff!

That projector looks amazing!! I could really use something like that, since all the walls in my room are white anyway :D. Awesome short by the way. The police part was a bit cringy though haha

Awesome video, are you doing more shorts or are they to time consuming?

i thik this would be a cool limited on space movie room.

11 hours ago, CPotter said:

To coincide with tonight's video release, LG has given us two units of their PF1000U Short Throw Projectors to giveaway! This will be a worldwide giveaway with no age restrictions, see below for entry details.

PF1000U

Purchase Link: http://bit.ly/29tAdg7

To enter the giveaway:

1. Comment below, tell us your thoughts about the PF1000U projector.

2. Go say hello and give LG a follow over on Twitter: https://twitter.com/LGUS

*Entries close on 7/16/2016. 

The winner will be announced randomly, and you'll see their names edited into the bottom of this post. I will also DM the winners, and they'll have 72 hours to respond.

Thanks Everyone! :) Good Luck!

An epic projector and would love to try it out :)

I realy nice the idea of having this handy, I fancy walking up into the mountains to find a flat cliff face away from the city light.

Beautiful looking bit of kit; nice size and excellent build quality. Ideal for work or play.

The projector is great & it'd be a great way to watch movies or play games with family & friends.

In my opinion it is a cool little thing and for the price i think it is okay. Would be nice to play some games with that together with my mates ;)

Interesting review of LG PF1000U nice elaboration of the capabilities of PF1000U Insane short throw at 200inch gaming with such portability to carry around!!! Wonder if how is going to work out in my living room or maybe bring it outdoor for movie night!!!

Woohoo...

Why do i love this product. Within seconds of learning about it?: finally a good quality projector that is super compact. Finally I can have a TV in my room, In the basement, and in a hotel 

Hope I win the contest! xD

The editing for that LG video was actually pretty cool!

This would be an amazing first foray into projector gaming, Thanks for the chance to win.

Nice projector!

would be nice to play Skyrim or Witcher on that beauty :3

Very good piece of hardware! One question, is it possible to flip the image vertically for a ceiling mount?

looks cool. don't have to have a huge room to use it due to short throw.

Holy crap, I need this in my life. I've been searching for a good solution to multiplayer gaming on the go without the bulk of most projectors. This size looks perfect! Looks good for hardcore LAN sessions as well as some casual Quiplash with a group :D 

With Ultra-short throw, compact size, full 1080p HD, 1000 lumen, 3D ready, Built-in TV tuner & 30,000 hours of lamp life. This is one of the best projector in the market.  

Oo Pretty. Shiny!! like all the options it has also.. NICE!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna cuffem and stuffem. QUE QUE QUE. I love it I love it. :P

i7 4790K, Asus Z97 Sabertooth S, Crutial M.2 120gig, 32 Gig Corsair Dominators, Corsair h100i, Seagate ST750XL, 2 X MSI R9 290X Lightning's, Corsair air 540 

Seriously awesome projector, would like to see projectors used more often for consumer purposes instead of schools and offices. I think that projectors have much potential now that they only need to be 15 inches away to throw a decently big picture. I'd love to play Overwatch and Diablo III on this and watch some anime, give some purpose some of the wall space I still have left.

Ultra short throw optic is a cool tech that can produce large image in short range and its easy to bring around

I have been looking for a projector for my basement. It is a long narrow room. This projector just might be exactly what I'm looking for. 

Just when I started thinking about a home theather project... this comes in. Thanks for the giveaway!